Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mods, what the hell are you playing at?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I dont need to chill out at all, I am always chilled, what i am fed up with is being accused of doing things when i have not done it, I sat up all night the other night to protect NSC, not just for me, but for everyone, and this is the thanks i get, I accept that i am a very active mod, hence i put myself in the firing line a bit more ofton than I should do maybe?
PM me if you think i have done something wrong, I answer EVERY PM and am happy to explain anything i can, there are MANY that will tell you this, everything i do is for NSC not myself!!

Apology accepted BoF, and thank you.

Cheer you miserable bugger, palace lost :)

The skies are clear in South West London, but I can see many a dark cloud on the horizon.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Oh dear, oh dear. I was only yanking your chain. You took my previous post about the quoting to heart, when it was an innocent and light-hearted comment.

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

My only dislike for you is that you have never produced a full size picture of your avatar :censored:

Cheer you miserable bugger, palace lost :)

The skies are clear in South West London, but I can see many a dark cloud on the horizon.

I'm fine ta mate...:) and i am very happy that Cardifff won..if for no other reason my daughter and her fiancee will be over the moon at another wembley trip.....Cheers :thumbsup:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Only just come on the board but agree. Let the gloating stuff run and run and run and run.

Well said Bozza !!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! PALARSE DONKEY PENALTY TAKERS EEEEEEEE AWWWWWW !!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I dont need to chill out at all, I am always chilled, what i am fed up with is being accused of doing things when i have not done it, I sat up all night the other night to protect NSC, not just for me, but for everyone, and this is the thanks i get, I accept that i am a very active mod, hence i put myself in the firing line a bit more ofton than I should do maybe?
PM me if you think i have done something wrong, I answer EVERY PM and am happy to explain anything i can, there are MANY that will tell you this, everything i do is for NSC not myself!!

No you do need to calm the f*** down a bit Hypertony, otherwise its only a matter of time before your writing "looney" over the walls with a crayon held inbetween your toes while bound up in a straight jacket.

There is a compromise, we find out who really merged the threads and shoot El Presidente anyway, its only fair.:)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Seriously missing the point tonight. You're ruining it. I will keep posting a new thread like this all night. Feel free to keep moving it, but you're way out of line. Humourless killjoys.
I can only assume one of the mods is a Palace fan and hoped that if he lumped all the threads together either it would be missed, or people like me coming in on the morning would take one look a single giant thread and think "Oh I haven't got time to read all that!"

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I came on late to post a very witty comment 'Paul Mcshane in the 79th, same as it ever was' when he came on & couldn't see any existing thread

the lunatics have taken over the asylum:facepalm:

:hilton::moo::hilton:

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
"one hitony, theres only one hitony" with you all the way on this one fella you do keep your word, and you do answer pm's keep up the good work mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here