Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MODS: Someone has hacked my account and is posting as me

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lord Bracknell said:
Incidentally ... there are 152 members of NSC who use an identical easy-to-guess password.

They all ought to think about changing it.

Name and shame them now please :p

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Bozza said:
What Lord B is saying is...

1. Passwords are not visible to any moderator or administrator.

2. The admin panel includes a 'Find user' tool where almost any criteria can be used to locate a user or group of users. I didn't know this was one of the search items until just now (it's a long list of criteria) and the number of users with passwords such as 'brighton', 'seagulls' or 'albion' is pretty high.

3. PMs can't be read by any of us. Still.

That's all comforting to know, cheers

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Chesney Christ said:
:lolol:

Were you one of the people who got slated last night then? Still a little upset, are you?

I don't actually know what you mean. who slated me?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Nibble is just picking another fight Sam, don't worry yourself.

In all honesty I really am not picking a fight. Just sounds like bollocks. Don't take it all so seriously Chappers you will give yourself heartburn.:D

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nibble said:
In all honesty I really am not picking a fight. Just sounds like bollocks. Don't take it all so seriously Chappers you will give yourself heartburn.:D

Oh I'm not taking it seriously, just think you're creating an argument when there is no real need. Sam is being completely honest and you're accusing him of lying.

Basically.

*enterLesBiehnstageright*

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The games up - I spend my evenings ignoring my missus and hacking into influential boards like this.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Chesney Christ said:
Excuse me, what sounds like bollocks?

It's just my opinion chesney if you know the truth then don't worry about it. It's hardly the crime of the century.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh I'm not taking it seriously, just think you're creating an argument when there is no real need. Sam is being completely honest and you're accusing him of lying.

Basically.

*enterLesBiehnstageright*

Did you not read the post - It is all a bit of fun chappers. Just cos I had one row with a couple of posters on one thread there is no need to go around saying I am trying to pick fights. It is all in jest so stop taking it all so seriously.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nibble said:
Did you not read the post - It is all a bit of fun chappers. Just cos I had one row with a couple of posters on one thread there is no need to go around saying I am trying to pick fights. It is all in jest so stop taking it all so seriously.

SHUT UP WILL YA YOU ALWAYS DO THIS AND NOW I'M REAL UPSET

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
SHUT UP WILL YA YOU ALWAYS DO THIS AND NOW I'M REAL UPSET

Oh Chappers - If you are jooking :lolol: If not you are the one making yourself upset. I do not always do this. SAKE! Some people on this board are a little tightly wound.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think Nibble was better when he had John Inman as his avatar :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here