Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MODS: Someone has hacked my account and is posting as me

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Hmm somebody hacked me the other week, I only found out because I randomly stumbled across a couple of posts that I know I didn't make. And my name's Sam too - the plot thickens :eek:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
samparish said:
Hmm somebody hacked me the other week, I only found out because I randomly stumbled across a couple of posts that I know I didn't make. And my name's Sam too - the plot thickens :eek:

How strange. You're definitely coming to Cardiff though?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
samparish said:

Did you have an easy to guess password as well?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
ginadim said:
How strange. You're definitely coming to Cardiff though?

I am indeed, starting my diploma in broadcast journalism in September, assuming I manage not to f*** up my undergraduate here in Exeter first. I'm REALLY looking forward to it, though I'll miss all my friends I've made in Exeter :(

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Chesney.................... stop whinging you horrible little toady.

If I had posted the crap you did the other night I would just hold my hands up and take the flak..................

hacked accounts my arse.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Commander said:
Chesney.................... stop whinging you horrible little toady.

If I had posted the crap you did the other night I would just hold my hands up and take the flak..................

hacked accounts my arse.

Why would I post a load of crap, and then claim my account had been hacked? What would be the point in that? What on earth would I gain from that?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Chesney Christ said:
Why would I post a load of crap, and then claim my account had been hacked? What would be the point in that? What on earth would I gain from that?

Because you made a fool of yourself. Maybe just maybe younger members of this board will see how stupid people act on certain substances.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Les Biehn said:
I actually think it is Questions doing the hacking.

And on what do you base that outrageous slur Les you big Benny.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Chesney Christ said:
Possibly. Although there were no posts along the lines of "why can't we call everyone paki's?"

Is that what I said ? If it is I can see why you would brand me a racist.

Last edited:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Questions said:
Because you made a fool of yourself. Maybe just maybe younger members of this board will see how stupid people act on certain substances.

Certain substances? Sorry to disappoint you but the strongest "substance" I have ever taken is Cannabis.

Anyone on this board who has met me would find it highly unlikely that I would take a Class A drug.

But if you want to believe that, at the age of 25, having abstained my entire life, I decided one Tuesday night to sit indoors, take hard drugs and post on the internet that I was doing so then you can believe that...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I notice the hackers avatar is now gone straight after I suggested this is the clue to Questions' hacking. I think we have our man.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It was the avatar, the general attitude (from both hacks) and the use of the word wop.

It was so obviously Questions.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nibble said:
I notice the hackers avatar is now gone straight after I suggested this is the clue to Questions' hacking. I think we have our man.

I get it. I hack into someones account then put an avatar of a hacker by my name.

Damn what a mistake. Nibbles Poirot wraps up another mystery.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
It was the avatar, the general attitude (from both hacks) and the use of the word wop.

You have cracked it Monsieur Biehn. And to think I doubted Chesney - Questions, hang your head you fool.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Les Biehn said:

Wop. From a man who is half Italian. Haha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here