Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moat Watch

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Edna,

Probably being stupid but - why not get a SH*TLOAD of those helichoppers with thermal imaging stuff n'ting to scour right across?

Surely be much, much faster and more effective than searching on foot?

Don't be stupid, they only send the SusPol chopper up over Shitehawk at night to pursue two fifteen year old's on a stolen moped. When it goes to court they get nothing more than a month's extension to their existing supervision orders, which they've already breached numerous times, and the tax payer gets to cover the fuel bill for the chopper. The system works and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

:amex:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just saw an interesting theory that he's got a decoy that is similar build to him in/around the area including leaving the phones and camp around, and actually he is long gone? How plausible is this? Absolutely hilarious if true

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Whenever I lose something, I find it best to stop looking and then five minutes later it turns up. I think the police should stop looking.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Anyone know who added all the tags? :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
chap at work reckons the police might have been sent on a wild goose chase. Moat's mates set up a "campsite" in the woods and leave a letter there with a rant against the police, while he's off. could have been out of the country before he was nationally known if he was quick about it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Quite like to hear the interesting theories about how he's survived a week with a lack of food and more importantly water then! I think he's long gone and hes giving the police the run around

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Quite like to hear the interesting theories about how he's survived a week with a lack of food and more importantly water then! I think he's long gone and hes giving the police the run around

something to do with the two already charged and two apparantly now in custordy I would imagine

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
slight o/t but the tags for this - WTF?

"anyone for paintball?, coppers know nothing, dead dog, distasteful, gavin, mary poppins, moat, rambo, raoulover, schadenfreude, show some respect, sleeping bag farts, still on nsc then?, stupid theories, suicide watch, you watch - gav's next'

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I reckon he is sunning himself in Brazil by now.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The weathers been nice for him I suppose. He's probably got a great tan by now.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I doubt a hard bastard like Moat would be bothered by a bit of sunburn tbh.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As a point of order its day 7 not day 8.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here