Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moat Watch

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He's shacked up in some raoulmote farmhouse somewhere I shouldn't wager. The cops must be de-moat-ivated by now and I reckon the Chief Constable up there is definately looking at a de-moat-ion over this and possibly a lifetime of trying to get Edna's useless Airwave radio working.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I reckon he could be the modern version of Lord Lucan .....

Either that or he's hiding in his mum's attic. She seemed a bit too quick to slag him off.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
I find it strange that the army are not being used to track/find him, after all they are the ones who have experience and training at this sort of thing in the wilderness.

Ok I agree the police might have some limited training, but not enough.

Unleash the Army....

Hopefully the Gurkhas

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I find it strange that the army are not being used to track/find him, after all they are the ones who have experience and training at this sort of thing in the wilderness.

Ok I agree the police might have some limited training, but not enough.

Unleash the Army....

Hopefully the Gurkhas

I think I saw something on the news about them being a bit busy at the mo?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Who could help this manhunt along the most...is it

sellers-closeau.jpg

or

Frank-Drebin.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
have they tried looking under his bed? This is where the last missing person was found.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
theres a £50,000 reward for his capture
if hes not caught by tonight, it goes up to £100,000.

that means it'll be a Raoul over :smile:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
They should give it up as a bad job, admit defeat and move on. Raoul's probably gone straight and is running a convenience store/sub post office in Chipping Sodbury by now and good luck to him.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
i'm sure they'll find him. whenever you find something it's always in the last place you look. I wonder if the police have had a think about where they last had him. Maybe they should look there.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
i'm sure they'll find him. whenever you find something it's always in the last place you look. I wonder if the police have had a think about where they last had him. Maybe they should look there.

The last time they saw him was in prison when he was telling anyone who was prepared to listen that once released he was going to kill his girlfriend, her lover and anyone else that stood in his way.

Maybe he has gone back there.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Someone who also just been released from prison for violent crime, regularly beat his girlfriend, murdered her partner and shot an innocent policeman.

I'm not sure how you can respect anyone like that but hey, we're all different.

Agree with that Safeway.

I'm not going to post anything disparaging about Moat though, he might come after me next.

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
The police and family members have put out appeals on television, do they really think he's carrying a portable one around with him while he hides in the woods?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Sussex Police's helicopter has got a thermal imaging camera, can't the Geordie OB ask nicely if they can borrow it, if they cant get one closer?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Edna,

Probably being stupid but - why not get a SH*TLOAD of those helichoppers with thermal imaging stuff n'ting to scour right across?

Surely be much, much faster and more effective than searching on foot?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here