Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moaning WANKERS in the North Stand today

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
ooh look at the north stand upper... 4 days ago you lot were saying that doug ellis will have no atmosphere.... we outsung you lot and the villa boys.. doug ellis = real fans!!!!!!

How can you know? I couldn't even tell where the songs were coming from (left side North or Doug Ellis) We all out sung the Villa fans, thats all that matters for me. :clap2:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How old are you ? Its a massive game people tend to stand for them. You sound a bit of a misery.

I am 67 years old far from a misery and have been SUPPORTING the club for over 60 years. I have seen the good times, the bad times the highs and the lows. I buy a seat because I want to sit down at a football match and dont like to stand for 90 mins.

I rexpect people to jump up and stand when their is action in a goal mouth but in general play if they all sat down everybody would be able to see.

D

Deleted User X18H

Miserable know all in front of me. I think he thought Murray and Forster were Maradona and Eusebio! The instuctions he kept bwllowing them.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Couldn't hear any noise coming from the ellis myself???
I sat in the left side of the upper north and was a bit disappointed that the doug ellis stand weren't singing:laugh:

Sorry lads, you must have been loud from the comments you made, but the noise didn't come round my corner.....must be the design of the stadium.

Villa were VERY quiet.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I am 67 years old far from a misery and have been SUPPORTING the club for over 60 years. I have seen the good times, the bad times the highs and the lows. I buy a seat because I want to sit down at a football match and dont like to stand for 90 mins.

I rexpect people to jump up and stand when their is action in a goal mouth but in general play if they all sat down everybody would be able to see.

Unfortunately, we don't have a choice any more and most people want to stand.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unfortunately, we don't have a choice any more and most people want to stand.

Rules are made to be bent and not broken. If broken action should be taken so the stewards should ensure that in the main people sit down and accept they will jump up, thus bending the rules, when a contentious point arises like a goal chance.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Let the binfest begin.

For fucks sake, once, just f***ing once, it would be great to log ononto NSC after an away game where we performed absolutely f***ing brialliantly, if everyone could just agree we had a fantastic time, gave a top premiership team a damn good game, and how knows with a bit of luck may even have got a draw out of it.

anyone who is moanign about today, just f*** right off

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
First things first, I had a cracking day out, the atmosphere was much better than I expected, I stood for the whole game without some jumped-up twerp ordering me to sit down... and the boys did us proud, I hope you'll agree.

BUT: there were a few morons around who shouted abuse at our players when they lost the ball after being tackled by world class opponents... and frequently muttered phrases like "what a load of f***ing crap". I have one thing to say to those people:

Do one!

:angry:

Have to agree with Notters on this one , there was a complete idiot in the row behind me (block T above row Z )who insisted on calling Dicko a **** everytime he touched the ball . I know you expect some swearing , I am no angel , but this guy was in serious need of a thesauras......:wanker:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
my lads (all villa supporters) were really impressed with the Albion support who outsang the home fans all day. Villa's support finally came to life after they scored the third goal and my lads started up an ironic chorus of "we only sing when we're winning...." - fair comment and well done the Brighton fans today - you were immense

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
@ BensGrandad. My grandad went today, he finds it a lot easier if people stand up all game. People with a bad hip etc don't want to be hopping up and down whenever we are with in 20 feet of the goal. Its not all about you FFS :bla:

Brilliant day, just brilliant.Days like today makes loosing 4-2 to Stockport seem worthwile.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
@ BensGrandad. My grandad went today, he finds it a lot easier if people stand up all game. People with a bad hip etc don't want to be hopping up and down whenever we are with in 20 feet of the goal. Its not all about you FFS :bla:

Brilliant day, just brilliant.Days like today makes loosing 4-2 to Stockport seem worthwile.

I am only giving my opinion which happens to fall in line with current legislation. If the law is not liked or is unworkable it shouldnt be just ignored. Efforts should be made by protesters and objectors to change the law but at all times while it is effect it should be obeyed and controlled.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I am only giving my opinion which happens to fall in line with current legislation. If the law is not liked or is unworkable it shouldnt be just ignored. Efforts should be made by protesters and objectors to change the law but at all times while it is effect it should be obeyed and controlled.

Please go away now. You are annoying a lot of people. As already said it is not all about you.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Day spoilt by people standing in the 4 rows infront of us so we had to stand. If everybody had sat down everybody would have been able to see no need for anybody to stand. I think the stewards should have done more to make people sit down in an all seater stadium.

Your day was spoilt by this, was it? In all seriousness, I suspect it MADE your day so that you could find something to moan about. Everyone was standing. Absolutely everyone. The reason being that standing creates a better atmosphere, it's actually a more natural thing to do when watching a high tension and passion filled game and it was the right thing to do. It just was. I think, in all honesty, the best thing for you to do was to have stayed at home if you are going to have a day "ruined" by people standing at Brighton's biggest game since the play-off finals.

No. You are a misery. At least on here. You're the person who moaned about the left side/right side chant at MK Dons for pity's sake. Even when you are trying not to be you manage to get sly little asides in viz. your recent comments about Dean Cox and his weekend drinking activities.

You bought a seat at Villa park not because you wanted to sit down, rather because they don't sell standing tickets BUT, and this is the crucial point, since all seater terracing has come in, there has not been one big game at a big stadium that Brighton fans have not ALL stood throughout the entire game.

I pity you. I really do. I had a fantastic day out, caught up with a lot of friends and that game and that day with that crowd reinforces why I love this club so so much. You, on the other hand, just have to find fault somewhere.

I'm sorry if this seems like a character assassination but you drive me to despair with your negativity.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
It was my 68th birthday yesterday. I had a great day out. Like Ben's Grandad I am a STH, supported Albion all my life, have wonky knees and hips and I loved standing up all the game , arms up and singing. Sorry BG but this was a game to enjoy. It was inevitable that standing up was going happen. Sorry if we inconvenienced you.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

:shutup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here