Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mitoma

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I know what you mean but he was right, wasn't he?
I don't know - I didn't quite catch the colour of the imaginary card. Did you see if it was imaginary red or imaginary yellow?

Does anyone see other players for other teams waving an imaginary card and think "It should be a card, so he's quite within his rights to wave one there to make sure the referee knows that"?

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
I don't know - I didn't quite catch the colour of the imaginary card. Did you see if it was imaginary red or imaginary yellow?

Does anyone see other players for other teams waving an imaginary card and think "It should be a card, so he's quite within his rights to wave one there to make sure the referee knows that"?

To be honest when it is that blatant, yeah.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Agree it is a little ****ish but tbh I have no idea how it works over in Japan. Maybe it is not seen as ****ish over there.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry ‘Shithouse‘ behaviour waving the card for the sending off.

Flip it round and Watkins does it next week and gets Adam Webster sent off 🤷‍♂️
Maybe he thought the ref needed a nudge, he didn’t give us much. Trossard had got a lashed out elbow in the face that had already been ignored

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014

It used to bother me but now I just see it as part of the theatrics of the modern game. There is no real harm is there? Nobody thinks it influences a referee surely?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Brilliant today, so entertaining to watch.

I’m not generally a fan of card waving but it’s more understandable if he doesn’t speak good English (even if he does Japanese people can be very shy about using it).

Solly had a right go at the Lino in front of us when he was fouled and the linesman didn’t give it. But then they both understood what he was saying

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
You used to piss me off with your Potter man crush.
Now you are really getting up my bugle with your boring "I dont love Brighton any more cos Grahams gone" spouting.
Why dont you just piss off to the Chelsea board and stick up for your hero there.
You are treated here as a sad individual that is annoying, up there, you would get both barrels from the Chelsea Luddites.
I like Swansman's input on here for the most part for the record

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Brilliant player. Hugely exciting. I love direct players with acceleration.

Re the card waving, I don't think he's a bad lad and will probably think about it. My bet is we will never see him do it again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here