Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missue & Bozza.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
if he's not fishing or joking, do you have proof that he's a total cock?
Oooh, good point. Despite Bozza's pleas people haven't listened and we have posters STILL making defamatory and unfounded comments. I'm sure Simster's lawyers are already on the case and Bozza and all those who've called him a 'total cock' can expect their writs any moment now ...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I dont know who useless is but if he/she is worth f.....g lets all join in.

As regards this bopard if you dont like the way it is run f..k off to another site, quite simple.
This thread is f***ing GOLD, for a combination of its up-its-own-arse-ness and the comical failure of complete cock ends like Bens Grandad to recognise blatent sarcasm. I'm sad enough to have posted 21,000 times or something FFS.

Here's an example of sarcasm for you Bens Grandad.

Tell us again how you nearly scouted Diego Maradona for the Albion again, back in the 80s, if only Pat Seward had LISTENED to you. I'd find that fascinating and totally believable

Last edited:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Simster - I'm with you. It is very frustrating to see a beautiful effort at irony/sarcasm go un-noticed.

Maybe some of us know each other too well.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
my personal favourite bits on this belter of a thread are when people get worried it was them who has inadvertantly libelled someone. too funny.

also when people are trying to find out what happened and making out their concern is in the public interest, rather than just admitting its because they are like mad old ladies gossiping outside the post office.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
The problems mainly stem from the incredibly political nature of alot of this forum. And with politics come disagreement, and disagreement only leads to bad feeling. More football, less other rubbish and this place will do fine. As for some of the posts in this thread having a specific pop at Bozza, well. Incredible. :nono:

I don't mean to pick on you. But you do talk complete bollox and are the most hypocritical person on this forum. Just look at what you said, and then look at your signature.

As far as im aware, this is not just a football forum. Which is why it the best damm forum I know.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Here's an example of sarcasm for you Bens Grandad.

Tell us again how you nearly scouted Diego Maradona for the Albion again, back in the 80s, if only Pat Seward had LISTENED to you. I'd find that fascinating and totally believable

f***! Is that TRUE? That is AMAZING. Please tell us all about it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
f***! Is that TRUE? That is AMAZING. Please tell us all about it.
Yes. He had that Cheryl Tweedy in his pub the other day. She told him that Pat Seward had simply turned Maradona down out of SPITE for BensGrandad.

Oh and we'd have a stadium seating 40,000 and a Champions League side if only BensGrandad had been allowed to make millions fronting a consortium instead of that idiot, Dick Knight.

Why oh why has BensGrandad been so neglected by Albion top brass down the years? :nono:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes. He had that Cheryl Tweedy in his pub the other day. She told him that Pat Seward had simply turned Maradona down out of SPITE for BensGrandad.

Oh and we'd have a stadium seating 40,000 and a Champions League side if only BensGrandad had been allowed to make millions fronting a consortium instead of that idiot, Dick Knight.

Why oh why has BensGrandad been so neglected by Albion top brass down the years? :nono:

I can't help but agree with you, there.

Beeding cement works, was SUCH an ideal site, too.

So many wasted opportunities :nono:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
HKFC,

I agree. In fact I think we should stop construction at Falmer forthwith and start
again at Beeding. Stands to reason.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
HKFC,

I agree. In fact I think we should stop construction at Falmer forthwith and start
again at Beeding. Stands to reason.

I agree. In fact I am going to get together a consortium to put in £100 million to fund this. I have it all planned. In fact, all I now need, is to find a publican to front the group. and look after all the money for me, for a while.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
with politics come disagreement, and disagreement only leads to bad feeling. More football, less other rubbish and this place will do fine.

Erm... have you seen the football discussions on here? Always leads to disagreement. Criticise Kuipers or Murray, or praise Forster or Dickinson and a binfest starts, lots of other players/managers have this polarising effect. Tactics, general direction, video techonology, refereeing standards all lead to heated disagreements, and often lingering resentment. Hell, making a few jokes after england didn't set the group alight led to a minor binfest.

Keeping to football will do nothing to avoid disagreement that leads to bad feelings, especially when many on here have been here a while, and have long history of opposing opinions on numerous recurring debates. Anyone who suggests otherwise doesn't have a clue.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
HKFC,

To be frank - I always kind of felt an empathy towards LDC and Falmer PC anyway.

frank.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here