Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missue & Bozza.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Seriously people do need to be a bit more careful, the Mods may be seen as Nazi'z but they don't have their PCs/Macs on here 24/7. I think this latest incident shows that they are not the bad guys at all.
Yeah, but we don't know what the offending post was - so how do we know what not to say? Bozza said it wasn't recent and between the time it was made and when it was picked up by the complainant it wasn't spotted by anyone, not by the mods or by any of our more self-righteous members. Therefore it was something that appeared quite innocuous to everybody at the time.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh the irony in your post.

Wasn't it you who started the sueing threats in the first place?

Seriously pal stop arse licking, we can see right through you.

Can I suggest you grow up ? Clearly resorting to abuse has a lot to do with the situation. I am not going to get into a debate with you as it would be pointless.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I can't work out of Lokki is going for banter, or if he is being serious in his criticisms.

Yeah, but we don't know what the offending post was - so how do we know what not to say? ... Therefore it was something that appeared quite innocuous to everybody at the time.

That worries me, too. Make me wonder if the offending poster even knew, and if not, could it have been me? I don't think it could, but how do I know? I presume Bozza would have told the offending poster, so that they know, but am not sure, since if they did know they might choose to re-post it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That worries me, too. Make me wonder if the offending poster even knew, and if not, could it have been me? I don't think it could, but how do I know? I presume Bozza would have told the offending poster, so that they know, but am not sure, since if they did know they might choose to re-post it.

Can we drop the issue please. If you post a comment about an individual or organisation that does defame then and is clearly not a piss take then there is a possible legal consequence.

It is NOT going to be discussed, revealed or hinted at here, so let's just move on and return to buffonnery and binfestery.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I just wish Bozza would be a bit more aware and vigilant. Very poor form from him, he's let all of us down here.

i do hope you are taking the piss there.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He's deadly serious and rightly so.

how? if he and the mods scrutanised every post and removed anything remotely likly to be libelous, it would be brightonfans or those other dull forums. its not.

the only person letting anyone down is the one making a libelous statement, and ultimatly they would be the one in court not Bozza, he just gets a load of grief from it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I wouldn't want to have to administer and be responsible for this site which is free of charge and takes a lot of time with the amount of absolute BELLENDS who frequent it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not directed at you Simster before we get in another fight :)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Or you sue me :lol:

Perhaps it would help if Bozza apologised for his glaring oversight? Might help smooth things over.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't know what this is about and I don't give a f*** , can't everyone move on. No point in beasting Bozza about it as he may be tempted to pull the plug for good so think on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here