Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missue & Bozza.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I had a look at your facebook profile for the first time yesterday Gareth. :)

I posted some shit on there a couple of days ago but the advantage with facebook is you can delete any bollocks you write unlike NSC :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
buffonnery

W020060711342829707920.jpg

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Are you trying to get banned ? Perhaps a Mod my like to do a post explaining what they do. I'm sure people would like to know.

I apparently ban people to compensate for the shortcomings in my life. I read it on here so it must be true.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Oh for fucks sake, I missed it all again. Sat down last night with a glass of wine to read the ballcocks of the day, and not much longer up came some stupid message.

Pah...I'm always late for the festival...

ps does anyone know if Bozza can actually get sued? I was talking with Legal about it at work today and they were saying its becuase no one has tested the law yet...they thought that Bozza had only to show reasonable moderation to be ok.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Of course there is. He's f***ing USELESS.

I think Bozza is always fair and is right to shut the site down if there is the likelihood of a legal challenge. If you don't like it you can always go elsewhere - maybe the Early Learning Centre website.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I think Bozza is a top man. Every year I get a Birthday Message on my Big Day.

He must spend half his life typing up and sending those messages.

Bozza - I'm with you. Best of British to ye.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think Bozza is a top man. Every year I get a Birthday Message on my Big Day.

He must spend half his life typing up and sending those messages.

Bozza - I'm with you. Best of British to ye.

A voice of common sense. I like NSC because I live some distance from Brighton and like to keep up to date with team news. It is a lively and entertaining site and is much appreciated by many who use it.

Oi Bozza, where is my birthday card? :lol:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Besides..anyone who asks someone to marry their partner on the Withdean pitch
gets the thumbs up from me!

Lurker

62 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
I am assuming that you are either fishing or joking, because the only other explanation is that you are a total cock.

My money would be on a combination of all three!

It probably started out as an attempt at humour ... and accidentally turned into a successful fishing expedition ... but it's now lost its way, and the author doesn't seem to recognise that it's time to bale out and own up to a jolly jape that went awry!

That is one of only two possible explanations?

The other one is that he's a total cock ......

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Of course there is. He's f***ing USELESS.

I dont know who useless is but if he/she is worth f.....g lets all join in.

As regards this bopard if you dont like the way it is run f..k off to another site, quite simple.

If ther is a fault I think the offending person should have been told and possibly named and shamed but the post deleted. I hope it wasnt me!!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The problems mainly stem from the incredibly political nature of alot of this forum. And with politics come disagreement, and disagreement only leads to bad feeling. More football, less other rubbish and this place will do fine. As for some of the posts in this thread having a specific pop at Bozza, well. Incredible. :nono:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The problems mainly stem from the incredibly political nature of alot of this forum. And with politics come disagreement, and disagreement only leads to bad feeling. More football, less other rubbish and this place will do fine. As for some of the posts in this thread having a specific pop at Bozza, well. Incredible. :nono:

NSC has survived for a long time whilst discussing EVERYTHING.

It's not about football or otherwise. People just have to be relatively sensible.

On the football front, I guarantee you could find plenty of death threats.

I don't think anyone that is criticising Bozza is being serious. We ALL realise that he is doing a thankless task.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here