Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missue & Bozza.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
First,thanks Bozza for getting the board going again. For many exiles like myself NSC is invaluable and informative. TO THOSE THAT WANT OR WISH TO ABUSE,JUST GET A LIFE. :bigwave:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Was it my posting about Thatcher ? :ban:

I just wish Bozza would be a bit more aware and vigilant. Very poor form from him, he's let all of us down here.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I just wish Bozza would be a bit more aware and vigilant. Very poor form from him, he's let all of us down here.

Do you think the Mods have nothing better to do than check every single post ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Seriously people do need to be a bit more careful, the Mods may be seen as Nazi'z but they don't have their PCs/Macs on here 24/7. I think this latest incident shows that they are not the bad guys at all.

Seriously people do need to be a bit more careful, the Mods may be seen as Nazi'z but they don't have their PCs/Macs on here 24/7. I think this latest incident shows that they are not the bad guys at all.

Just lazy and incompetent then?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm with you Lokki. Darren strikes me as a total f***ing clown to be honest.

I'm fairly sure the Palace board has never been pulled down owing to the incompetence of the guy who runs the site, unlike Bozza. Poor show. :nono:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

If this sort of legal threat is a reality... then perhaps there should be a few more of them to give a better chance of it being picked up quicker?

And perhaps we should all take some responsibility and use the 'Report post' button a bit more readily, to help them out?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's Bozza's board and he takes the stick ......

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Actually those of us who are downloading European Cumbaths 46 DO have our computers on 24/7. :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here