Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Well Gus is looking at the whole squad and giving a chance to all. Credit where credit is due. It's not the negative starting XI I thought he would have put out.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the present tells us we have a new player who is lazy, poor quality, and has a bit of an ego-swagger.

are some on here saying we cannot pass comment on him (whose wages we pay)? that is nonsense.

the "gus picks him so dont say anything" view is blind.

and you think Gus will take any notice of anything any of us say

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
shh, no one have an opinion, coz its not loyal lol----------

p.s If Harley really is that lazy, then drop him. He must have shown something at sometime to get picked though!

theres opinion and then theres slating a player...............slating a player is not welcome when its a load of rubbish

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
any changes at HT?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Geez. We're 7th in the Championship and that's AFTER a run of 6 games without a win. It's still not good enough for some. Every team has a bad run during the season and this is ours. Calm down peeps and keep the faith. Lord Gus will make it all better very soon

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Gus probably said to Harley get out there and put it right

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
If Harley had buried that penalty into the back of the net most people would be saying thats a great confidence boost for him, now lets see what he can really do. Instead he will have to it with most Albion fans on his back.

I have a degree of sympathy for Harley and others who are in/out of the team or only get a few minutes coming off the bench. Has he even played 6 full games for us yet? So not much chance to build form and confidence etc. Plus there have been changes in style to accomodate Vicente and moving Barnes hasn't exactly done him a favour either. It has been a disjointed season with the international breaks. Yes I know its the same for other clubs too, so no excuse but even our established players have looked out of sorts. The fans have to dig deep and give them support.

On the other hand they are highly paid professionals, so get a grip!

Sep 1, 2010
Gus said "Prove to me we do not need any loan players" I think we are getting close to the definitive answer. A CM, LB and Forward is needed

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Harley has a decent strike at goal

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Harley nearly puts it all right

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here