Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Any sign of the Mystic Moggy, glas?

*clutches at an rather early straw*

she is here ......................................................fast asleep

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Good effort from Harley. See? The kid's not in the side for no reason. Gus gives players a chance - not over one game but several. Mess that chance up however and it's curtains. Not sure why Noone was left out before though.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
If Harley had buried that penalty into the back of the net most people would be saying thats a great confidence boost for him, now lets see what he can really do. Instead he will have to it with most Albion fans on his back.

I have a degree of sympathy for Harley and others who are in/out of the team or only get a few minutes coming off the bench. Has he even played 6 full games for us yet? So not much chance to build form and confidence etc. Plus there have been changes in style to accomodate Vicente and moving Barnes hasn't exactly done him a favour either. It has been a disjointed season with the international breaks. Yes I know its the same for other clubs too, so no excuse but even our established players have looked out of sorts. The fans have to dig deep and give them support.

On the other hand they are highly paid professionals, so get a grip!

good post

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Aspinall really has the knives out for Harley to the extent that I want to keep him on just to hear the comedy lines keep coming

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
she is here ......................................................fast asleep

I'm not sure whether that's good, bad, or indifferent to be fair. I'd plump for the latter if I were a gambling sawt though...

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Lets all give RH a break, after all he is new to us and Gus spent a lot of time and effort bringing him here.. He will take time to settle in to the side much as Nooney did.. I think he'll come good, given a chance peeps!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here