#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1820 Albion at the New Den

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well it's 0-0 and we have all to play for.

It seems that Ryan Harley is the most hated man EVER, reading NSC tonight.

Still think it's too early to judge!!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I have never known so much negativity as whats on here tonight, f***ing stick together people, why is it "we" all think we know whats the best way to play football when in reality we have 9-5 jobs and no idea, Gus is the boss, he picks the team based upon WHAT HE THINKS and we should stand by that 100% of the time...............

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Maybe their keeper tricked Harley for the penalty, diving before the kick (allowed on the line) where Harley planned to shoot ???

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I have never known so much negativity as whats on here tonight, f***ing stick together people, why is it "we" all think we know whats the best way to play football when in reality we have 9-5 jobs and no idea, Gus is the boss, he picks the team based upon WHAT HE THINKS and we should stand by that 100% of the time...............

We play football manager innit.

seagulls

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Mate that's just blinkered ... this is a place where views and opinions are expressed.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

post of the month
mind you I think whats being said sometimes but as you say Gus is the boss
trust in Gus

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Nooney goes for glory and doesn't see CMS in the clear

Nooney is very good and does a great shift but, if there has to be one criticism, it is when he doesn't know when to release the ball to others - tonight, by the sound of it, that is absolutely proven.

Sounds like Harley is not delivering the goods !

I agree there`s too much negativity tonight but it wouldn`t be much of a forum if nobody could express their opinions would it?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
The vulture get a grip man

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think we could do with someone like Liam Trotter in our midfield.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Nooney is very good and does a great shift but, if there has to be one criticism, it is when he doesn't know when to release the ball to others - tonight, by the sound of it, that is absolutely proven.

Like the beautiful pass for Buckley for the 98th minute winner against Donny?

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

This. It's a joke how negative people are let's get some perspective. Not long ago I sat and watched 9 man Wallsall beat us at shitdean we are a million miles from that now but we are not a top champ side YET. Some people need to grab a dose of realism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here