armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill

GYdH4RvboAAxRGi.jpeg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Shocking, shameful, incomprehensible.

If Russia did this in Ukraine as openly and as often as Israel does, the western world would act. Israel has become everything that it once was a victim of.
Yep. Netanyahu IS the Putin of the Middle East. A disgusting human being.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Netanyahu’s performance at the UN was utterly shameful. He’s basically accusing the entire planet of anti-semetism.

The man’s a lunatic. Something really needs to be done about it.

I applaud the nations that walked out :clap2:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Netanyahu’s performance at the UN was utterly shameful. He’s basically accusing the entire planet of anti-semetism.

All the time America supplies and funds the Israeli war machine this shit show will continue. The rest of us including the UN can’t do much. Only America has the power

As for Netanyahu anything to keep himself away from facing justice.

• Sad
Reactions: A1X

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
All the time America supplies and funds the Israeli war machine this shit show will continue. The rest of us including the UN can’t do much. Only America has the power

That sounds very much like complicity to me.

We've had plenty of that on here.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Bang on.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
That sounds very much like complicity to me.

We've had plenty of that on here.
It’s not complicity it’s reality. The only way Israel will change their behaviour is if America pulls the plug.

We have very little influence, Tory or Labour

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill

@nicko31 you appear to have agreed with this part above. UK Labour Government still allows the selling of arms to this lunatic. Did you vote for them?

It’s not complicity it’s reality. The only way Israel will change their behaviour is if America pulls the plug.

I don't even hear as much as Lammy and Starmer asking for the US to end its arms sales to Israel. Their position is complicit. They pay lip service

Labour is filling itself with Zionists and taking donations from Israel lobby, ridding itself of anyone voicing or sympathetic to the Palestian (and Jewish) cause. This now escalates.
Lammy the hypocrite wouldn't recognise Imperialism and Colonialism if it hit him in the face.
I'd say more that every time he looks in the mirror he reminds himself that he is a Black man who personally suffered the the atrocities of history.

There's plenty that can be done to have influence but I'd suggest

1) Don't vote for it in the first place
2) Call it out when you see it.

Last edited:

borat

Jul 16, 2003

You are correct in that ultimately the US has the biggest say in the direction that Israel takes.

However as long as we (UK) sell arms to Israel, accept money from pro-Israeli lobbyists and have a ''Labour Friends of Israel'' and parachute pro Israel figures into government, we are complicit in the war crimes and genocide.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Hezbollah confirms death of leader Hassan Nasrallah​

Lebanon’s Hezbollah has confirmed that its leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah was killed and vowed to continue the battle against Israel.

Lebanon’s cabinet announced it would convene for an extraordinary session at 19:30 pm (BST 17:30) in response to the events of the last two days.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
@nicko31 you appear to have agreed with this part above. UK Labour Government still allows the selling of arms to this lunatic. Did you vote for them?

I don't even hear as much as Lammy and Starmer asking for the US to end its arms sales to Israel. Their position is complicit. They pay lip service

Labour is filling itself with Zionists and taking donations from Israel lobby, ridding itself of anyone voicing or sympathetic to the Palestian (and Jewish) cause. This now escalates.
Lammy the hypocrite wouldn't recognise Imperialism and Colonialism if it hit him in the face.
I'd say more that every time he looks in the mirror he reminds himself that he is a Black man who personally suffered the the atrocities of history.

There's plenty that can be done to have influence but I'd suggest

1) Don't vote for it in the first place
2) Call it out when you see it.
In answer to your question I didn’t vote for Labour and what you are describing sounds really poor. Are they really filling themselves with Zionists ?

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
In answer to your question I didn’t vote for Labour and what you are describing sounds really poor. Are they really filling themselves with Zionists ?

Absolutely yes and Zionist ideology. Starmer is a Zionist himself, no doubt a major reason why he got the gig.

And safe seats being found for the likes of Luke Akehurst, self proclaimed and influential 'Zionist Shitlord'.

Though neither of them are Jewish.

download.jpeg

Last edited:

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Where the exploding pagers an effective preparation for a ground invasion and a necessary all out war with Lebanon in order to free hostages?

For a terrorist group that is spread throughout the population and communicates it’s plans via hand held sets maybe mortally wounding the organisation’s efficacy but now …

Lebanon on the verge of an ‘humanitarian catastrophe’

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
How many of the hostages are in Lebanon?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here