Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky's EXCUSE if we lose on Saturday?

"We only lost because....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You can't legislate for the type of goal we conceded in 1st half injury time, we didn't manage to up our game in the 2nd half and conceded 2 sloppy goals, the players know that this is not good enough. Make no mistake I'm as disappointed as any of the fans and the players will be in for extra training tomorrow. This result makes us look like a poor team and makes me look a poor manager which makes me angry. We will be looking at bringing in new players in January as some here at the moment are not as good as they think they are. The fans will just have to be patient, we will turn this around.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
we tried our hardest... i don't know what i am doing wrong... i tried, GOD KNOWS I TRIED!

Therefore i resign.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I think we just have to trust Micky's judgement - if he says that we are not relegation candidates we have to believe him. After all, what do we fans know about anything?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We were comfortable until the referee gave a ludicrous penalty decision.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Have I missed something here? Has Ernest become pro Adams? I could've sworn the other day he was slagging him off something rotten!

Surf 'n' Turf

Sep 21, 2008
If by some small chance we don't get a good result, what will be the Mickey Adams' reason, for the defeat?

Your answers will be checked on Monday to see who was right...

Nice of you to start slagging off the manager and players even before the game, proper fan you are. TWAT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here