Micky's EXCUSE if we lose on Saturday?

"We only lost because....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
"It's not important. What is important is that we re-group and push on from this."

Nail On Head. :annoyed:

I reckon there's a decent chance of Glen Murray failing to to hit the target due to "sleep problems" - & thus encouraging comments from Mr Micky along the lines of: "The lad's hardly had a wink of sleep this week due to Squirrels invading his loft. Supporters don't realise how a cold-snap can disrupt team preparation in lots of different ways.. "

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No way is Adams going to say that Saturday after we get beat, there will be a fuckwit excuse blaming everyone bar himself

You're right of course, he won't. If he HAD done though, after say the Walsall game, for example, it would have covered it quite nicely.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"I didn't know we had to be out of the relegation spots by Christmas!"

"It's all part of a long term plan, and you need to stick with it. We're losing on purpose at the moment to give the other teams a false sense of security."

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Adams : f*** it......... I`ve had enough of you whingin southern softies.... I`m off.

Not so much an excuse as a post match press conference really.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ile be happy with a were getting close to where we want to be,im sure in another 26 games or so something will click and we will roll one of these teams over kinda speech. Let us not forget Oldham last season and the heart rending ( im a bit Emotional right now) speech,wich personally moved me and obviously The board to tears :cry:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Adams : f*** it......... I`ve had enough of you whingin southern softies.... I`m off.

Not so much an excuse as a post match press conference really.

Really? All I see on this thread is a bit of banter from folk who are mildly amused by Adams' increasingly desperate excuses.

As opposed to himself who we had WHINGE about referees, WHINGE about 'luck', WHINGE about the fans, WHINGE about the conditions, and finally and brilliantly WHINGE about the opposition being too TALL. Give me f***ing strength...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Really? All I see on this thread is a bit of banter from folk who are mildly amused by Adams' increasingly desperate excuses.

As opposed to himself who we had WHINGE about referees, WHINGE about 'luck', WHINGE about the fans, WHINGE about the conditions, and finally and brilliantly WHINGE about the opposition being too TALL. Give me f***ing strength...

Christs sake Hansy you`ve had a bad week aint you. Just re-working one of his old digs from the days when he could manage................

Are you hormonal or something.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Christs sake Hansy you`ve had a bad week aint you. Just re-working one of his old digs from the days when he could manage................

Are you hormonal or something.

oops. :down:

Sorry, I only flew back from a trip this morning, and I've been up since 4am.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
oops. :down:

Sorry, I only flew back from a trip this morning, and I've been up since 4am.

Well what you need is revitalising then.................

This is you in the picture isn`t it ?

Attachments

• gingerale1.jpg
    gingerale1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 71

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Its not, but thanks anyway. If ever I get bored of my avatar, I'm now SORTED. :thumbsup:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I think it was the effect of pre season training in December and the players were feeling a little tired. But I am sure we will benefit in the next game.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
" I think we all know the snow was not easy to deal with today and was the over riding factor. First half we had the tougher side and was the reason Hawkins didn't manage to clear.

Second half the snow had melted so we gained no advantage. Today was just one of those days, we will regroup and come back stronger."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here