"We only lost because....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's a more likely one than it being Adams' fault, Wardy.

I think its fair to say that the ONLY things that HAVEN'T caused us to lose a game this season are our team selection and tactics.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"I feel badly let down by the players. When I came to the club I thought they were better than this, but it looks like I'm going to have to look at the loan market for signings in January"

This of course will overlook the fact that he's signed 12 of his own shithouse players since arriving, most of whom are on loan and don't give a f***.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
After the whistle goes for the start of the second half, and we have sat back for 48 minutes letting htem attack us.

"We put SIX passes together in a ROW, so we out CLASSED them!! We were unlucky today, just defended badly from a set piece, Murray was unlucky to have is goa disallowed for offside and that decision cost us dearly"

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"I honestly didn't realise I had to be outside the relegation zone halfway through the season"

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
After the whistle goes for the start of the second half, and we have sat back for 48 minutes letting htem attack us.

"We put SIX passes together in a ROW, so we out CLASSED them!! We were unlucky today, just defended badly from a set piece, Murray was unlucky to have is goa disallowed for offside and that decision cost us dearly"

Sorry Brett, no multiple choice. You're going to have to DECIDE between 'luck' and 'Referee'...

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I know what it'll be...

"so Micky - the team's on a terrible run and to lose 15-0 against a poor Oldham team who were 50 foot taller that the Brighton must have dented some of the younger players confidence. Why do you think they lost so heavily?"

"It's because all the lads came up with astro turf trainers...No one told us Oldham play on grass now!"

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
'We have to look at the bigger picture'

I think we've missed it...

BiggerPictureFilmNight_JUNE08.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Luck is a piss poor excuse, which no one should ever use, as its not luck, its being shit. Anyone that thinks it is a GENUINE excuse for losing a football match is a mug, so therefore I chose LUCK

:thumbsup:

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
" It baffles me somewhat as to why we lost today but it could be down to the fact that I thought it might be a good idea to have an early chrimbo party in Oldham on friday night. The boys went on the lash and a bit of a shagfest and understandably where totally knackered this morning when we got back to the hotel at midday. This meant the boys had a late breakfast and lunch at the same time and played on rather heavy stomachs.....that's football I'm afraid "

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
" We lost today because I thought it might be a good idea to have an early chrimbo party in Oldham on friday night. The boys went on the lash and a bit of a shagfest and understandably where totally knackered this morning when we got back to the hotel at midday. This meant the boys had a late breakfast and lunch at the same time and played on rather heavy stomachs.....that's football I'm afraid "

I've actually had to endure a Friday night pub crawl in Oldham town centre. EVEN Adams isn't THAT stupid.

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
Well things arnt too bad if we turn the table upside down we'll be 4th in the league and in a stable play off place, now were all off home to get drunk in Creations

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
more 6 footers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here