"We only lost because....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If by some small chance we don't get a good result, what will be the Mickey Adams' reason, for the defeat?

Your answers will be checked on Monday to see who was right...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Obviously the bottom one is a JOKE one, because he's never going to say anything like that. Personally I guess he'll blame the REF.*

*IF we lose.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"I'm not pointing fingers, but at the end of the day it was an individual error that cost us, and you just can't account for that".

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"I'm not pointing fingers, but at the end of the day it was an individual error that cost us, and you just can't account for that".

Not a bad call, Easy. I think you have to vote 'selection' from the choices I've given, though of course your version doesn't actually involve it being Micky's FAULT in any way for selecting said error-prone player.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"I apologise to anyone who thought that we had to be outside of the bottom four by DECEMBER. I didn't realise that was the case"

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
"As a club we took all the players to the Lapland experience in Dorset, and because it was nothing like the website the players were all upset they didn't get the chance to see Santa and it was because of this that moral was so low and why we didn't function as a unit today at Oldham"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not a bad call, Easy. I think you have to vote 'selection' from the choices I've given, though of course your version doesn't actually involve it being Micky's FAULT in any way for selecting said error-prone player.

I'm not sure one poll will cover it, hans. You may need to do a World Cup style one to whittle all the excuses down to a select group.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm not sure one poll will cover it, hans. You may need to do a World Cup style one to whittle all the excuses down to a select group.

We could always do that for the NEXT game.....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
"The plan was always to sneak up on the league,you know, strike when they have written us off a load of hoofers... and all the time we are planning a late surge..so far the plan is going great."

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Should'nt it read WHEN we lose on Saturday?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's the shirts fault.....

In Micky's defence, he's never blamed the shirts. Luck, players' height, fitness, poor refereeing, playing conditions and the fans, on the other hand....

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
The players were allowed to stay up late to watch the final of I'm a Z rated star who would rather be somewhere else. Since this over run they did not get enough sleep. Therefore it is the fault of ITV / Ant / Dec for failing to keep to the sechdule.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here