Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky in trouble..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Losing to Palace could be the signal to the Sheffield United board to get rid of Micky before safety is out of reach.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Poor old Micky. Winless and 4 points from 30, losing a 6-pointer and beginning to be cut adrift in the relegation places. His dream job has turned into a nightmare.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
It must be a nightmare for Mickey. To manage your boyhood team in this way, the hurt is unimaginable.

The payoff will make it bearable.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
He has only had one good managerial spell with any club and that was us first time round.

I think I'm right in saying that he has overseen promotions at Fulham, Brighton & Leicester. He also left Port Vale in a promotion position. Even at Coventry, he left them in a better state than when he arrived and a better state than they are now.

That said, I'm very surprised he was given the job at Sheff Utd.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Promotion with Leicester?

Yeah, but that just stank. Leicester had gone bust, but were still able to retain all of their Premiership squad on massive wages, so it was no wonder they got themselves back up.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
1-0 home loss to Derby today. Derby hadn't won in 9 themselves. Blades fan or not, he's got to be on borrowed time now.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
I think this is sad, Micky has finally got the job he always wanted, I hope he can do it, but time is running out.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There was only one manager above Micky in the Championship Sack Race odds with Victor Chandler, and that man was Nigel Clough. The Ides Of March are upon him...

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Heard an interview with the radio Sheffield sport guy yesterday who said that they cant afford to get rid of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here