Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Owen leaving the Grand with Poyet and Bloom (merged madness)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Getting embarrassing.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Take from the link.

"however should the striker remain fit then Brighton could be on the verge of one of the most historic transfer coups the country has ever seen.

Whilst there has been no news regarding wages it is likely that Owen would have to take a drop in income should this very interesting possibility become reality."

Two very funny sentences there!!

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
"sources close to the South coast club claiming the 31 year old England international had been seen in the area this weekend." Yep, and that source is some kid on NSC no doubt.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Even though I know it's all rubbish, I can't help having that nagging what if feeling

I know what you mean, on one hand I think its utterly ridiculous - its Michael Owen FFS! But then I keep seeing these articles and odds from the bookies and can't help but think, do they know something?

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I know what you mean, on one hand I think its utterly ridiculous - its Michael Owen FFS! But then I keep seeing these articles and odds from the bookies and can't help but think, do they know something?

These articles have no facts in them. Only internet rumour.

Bookies react to the market. Few Brighton fans get excited, put a few quid on, the odds get shorter.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
"sources close to the South coast club claiming the 31 year old England international had been seen in the area this weekend." Yep, and that source is some kid on NSC no doubt.

Southampton source? the plot thickens

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Me too and then I realise how he's only likely to be fit for 15 mins every two months and I'm glad it's bullshit

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Agreed but his wages would be off the scale. Glenn Murray's contract negotiations anyone?

Bert365

May 7, 2006
I'm going to have to stay off nsc cos the more I read this shit the more I start to believe it cya in a few months

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here