Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Jackson

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
His father used to bully him about his appearance when he was a young child, maybe that explains Jacko's obsession with altering his appearance. If you watch some of his music videos he looked to transform himself into something else, the Moonwalker movie for example.

which was a point i was trying to make earlier that his dad teased him about the way he lookd i read somewhere that he'd even wash in the dark and wouldnt look at himself it was that bad

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
anyway like i said i givee up clapham and nhm win just cant do it

you aren't allowed to just goo of talking to the media about how you feel about the verdict of a case you're mena keep it anonymous and make up your mind if you believe wether people where golddigging or not

Jeffrey Dahmer was misunderstood - he was just HUNGRY, he just needed a nibble. Because chaps were in the wrong place at the wrong time - no need to go condemning the chap for being peckish?!?!

I would quit holding the glove for po' Michael, mate, just because you invested in his music. Let go the glove now....step away ...from...the ....glove......

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
you aren't allowed to just goo of talking to the media about how you feel about the verdict of a case you're mena keep it anonymous and make up your mind if you believe wether people where golddigging or not

"You aren't allowed.."

What are you talking about

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Jeffrey Dahmer was misunderstood - he was just HUNGRY, he just needed a nibble. Because chaps were in the wrong place at the wrong time - no need to go condemning the chap for being peckish?!?!

I would quit holding the glove for po' Michael, mate, just because you invested in his music. Let go the glove now....step away ...from...the ....glove......

haha.no like i said i givee up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here