Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Jackson

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Yeah, probably more likely that the additions were there for many years and suddenly admitting to them was a bit of PR to create sympathy for him.

I always thought it was odd he suddenly came out with that, but refused to admit the rather more obvious thing that he's completely f*cked up his features with habitual plastic surgery.

it's his face his entitled to do to it what he wishes and if that's what he wanted then be it lets not question him on that pete sumthin who was on BB a while ago did the samee thing but did people make a fuss about that noo and why are people so concerned about his looks thats his own problem as long as his entertaining thats all we should caree about and you seem to be goin off topic about our original discussion about the accusations

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Well technically the first trial never took place, the allegations not being tested in a court of law.

If you were that kids parent and your child had been abused, wouldn't you want to see the person responsible held to acount in a court of law, jailed and left to rot?

Jacko may have chosen to pay out because he felt the false accusations were having a massive effect on his health and quality of life, because accusations are made doesn't make them true. The parents all consented to their kids staying as they did.

Look at other famous people who have falsely been accused of crimes, and the effect it has had on their life / career eg. OJ Simpson (murder) Craig Charles (rape). There are people out their who become obsessed with trying to make money out of and/or trying to ruin the lives of celebraties.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
If you were that kids parent and your child had been abused, wouldn't you want to see the person responsible held to acount in a court of law, jailed and left to rot?

Jacko may have chosen to pay out because he felt the false accusations were having a massive effect on his health and quality of life, because accusations are made doesn't make them true. The parents all consented to their kids staying as they did.

Look at other famous people who have falsely been accused of crimes, and the effect it has had on their life / career eg. OJ Simpson (murder) Craig Charles (rape). There are people out their who become obsessed with trying to make money out of and/or trying to ruin the lives of celebraties.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: couldnt have put it better myself i kno if a part of my flesh and blood was raped id wanna see the culprit rot away for the rest of their lifee and noooo amount of money would make me stop and besides you can have a civil and criminal casee there could have quite clearly had both but they knew michael didnt do it

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
it's his face his entitled to do to it what he wishes and if that's what he wanted then be it lets not question him on that pete sumthin who was on BB a while ago did the samee thing but did people make a fuss about that noo and why are people so concerned about his looks thats his own problem as long as his entertaining thats all we should caree about and you seem to be goin off topic about our original discussion about the accusations

Is it me or are all Michael Jackson fans completely bananas?

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

I'm not suggesting he did anything if you can be bothered to read what I've posted. Just responding to the post that he was found not guilty. He wasn't, since there was never a trial.

You'd think having been accused of it once, you'd wouldn't put yourself in the same position again though wouldn't you.

I find the double standards quite incredible regarding Jackson, anyone else even wrongly accused of abuse finding themselves in the same position of letting children sleep in their bedroom would not be treated so gushingly.

There were also some very interesting interviews with the members of the Jury after the second case, regarding what they thought of Jackson even after finding him not guilty of abuse.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
his drug problem only kicked in after those allegations as he felt betrayed and he was under a lot of stress. and i understand that sharing a bed with lil boys is not normally but michael was never malicious about it as he stated all they ever did was watch films and they'd jus end up sleeping on the same bed nothing moree an actress said she'd been around as well along with those kids and nothing happened and a lot of other children now i'll admit that's not normal for a man his age but this doesnt suggest he molested him now does it but i guess will never kno what happened

oh dear

if this was about anyone other than MJ you would read that and weep :down:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: couldnt have put it better myself i kno if a part of my flesh and blood was raped id wanna see the culprit rot away for the rest of their lifee and noooo amount of money would make me stop and besides you can have a civil and criminal casee there could have quite clearly had both but they knew michael didnt do it

Up on the court system in that state and how it has changed since the initial civil action ?

Please enlighten us.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
I'm not suggesting he did anything if you can be bothered to read what I've posted. Just responding to the post that he was found not guilty. He wasn't, since there was never a trial.

You'd think having been accused of it once, you'd wouldn't put yourself in the same position again though wouldn't you.

I find the double standards quite incredible regarding Jackson, anyone else even wrongly accused of abuse finding themselves in the same position of letting children sleep in their bedroom would not be treated so gushingly.

There were also some very interesting interviews with the members of the Jury after the second case, regarding what they thought of Jackson even after finding him not guilty of abuse.

the problem with him was that he didnt have the right people around him who advised him well and im suree all the parents jumped onto the "my kid got raped by mj wagon" after they saw the first kid getting an out of court settlement and theree was a trial in 2005 or sumthin like that where he was found not guilty on all charges and ever since he had just kept himself to himself wether he invited moo people to his bedroom i dunno and where are these interviews i wanna see them

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Yes your are right, it's his body and he is entitled to do whatever he want to it.

You are just the sort of person that Michael Jackson has needed beside him over the last few years. Backing up everything he did and if he wanted to have just one more operation tell him to go right ahead.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Yes your are right, it's his body and he is entitled to do whatever he want to it.

You are just the sort of person that Michael Jackson has needed beside him over the last few years. Backing up everything he did and if he wanted to have just one more operation tell him to go right ahead.

thats his body and im not gonna back him up on that he was wrong he shud have been proud of his heritage if that was the reason he had all those operations and i doubt the people who cared about him jus nodded everytime he opened his mouth they'd have probably been reluctant about the idea but what more could they doo to stop him he was a full grown adult and he made his own choices there was nothing moree they could have done to stop him if u tried to have that sort of operation what could your family possibly do to stop you? but i agree what he did was wrong and in a way betrayed a whole race

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
thats his body and im not gonna back him up on that he was wrong he shud have been proud of his heritage if that was the reason he had all those operations and i doubt the people who cared about him jus nodded everytime he opened his mouth they'd have probably been reluctant about the idea but what more could they doo to stop him he was a full grown adult and he made his own choices there was nothing moree they could have done to stop him if u tried to have that sort of operation what could your family possibly do to stop you? but i agree what he did was wrong and in a way betrayed a whole race

To answer your other question two of the original jury have know publically said that they think they got the verdict very wrong.

They could have course be doing that purely to make money out of Michael Jackson. But again it does appear that anyone who accuses Michael Jackson of anything is simply doing it for the money.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
To answer your other question two of the original jury have know publically said that they think they got the verdict very wrong.

They could have course be doing that purely to make money out of Michael Jackson. But again it does appear that anyone who accuses Michael Jackson of anything is simply doing it for the money.

so are you agreeing with my earlier post about people trying to make money out of him with all their stories cos its usually not encouraged to talk publicy about a law case

A child could identify markings on MJ's KNOB!
LA Police corroborated the evidence, taking pictures of the 40-plus year-old man's plonker, and interviewed said child to match with the allegations.
They matched.

The accused paid a lot of money to have the charges dropped.

That's all.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
A child could identify markings on MJ's KNOB!
LA Police corroborated the evidence, taking pictures of the 40-plus year-old man's plonker, and interviewed said child to match with the allegations.
They matched.

The accused paid a lot of money to have the charges dropped.

That's all.

what does corroborated even mean? and jus read previous posts concerning money and link to where it says the boy identified markings on his privates please?

what does corroborated even mean? and jus read previous posts concerning money and link to where it says the boy identified markings on his privates please?

I don't need no stinkin' LINKS mush, I had a pal on the LAPD (and I lived in LA) - and got the scoop way back then, at the time, and before the payoff.

He was caught dead to rights - hence the financial 'persuasion'.

Was there anything else?

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
i surrender i jus cant defend Mj and win cos people's minds are already made up on the situation

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
so are you agreeing with my earlier post about people trying to make money out of him with all their stories cos its usually not encouraged to talk publicy about a law case

Best turn your sarcasm dectector on then.

As for your second point, here again is something you a are a little unsure about.

"its usually not encouraged to talk publicy about a law case" - what ?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

His father used to bully him about his appearance when he was a young child, maybe that explains Jacko's obsession with altering his appearance. If you watch some of his music videos he looked to transform himself into something else, the Moonwalker movie for example.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Best turn your sarcasm dectector on then.

As for your second point, here again is something you a are a little unsure about.

"its usually not encouraged to talk publicy about a law case" - what ?

you aren't allowed to just goo of talking to the media about how you feel about the verdict of a case you're mena keep it anonymous and make up your mind if you believe wether people where golddigging or not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here