Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Jackson

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Look at it in the cold light of day, forget the music and the dancing. We are talking about a man addicted to drugs who shares his bed with other people's children. I'm not suggesting abuse, but that behaviour would have him monitored 24 hours a day in this country.

Why can't Jackson fans get their head round that ?

his drug problem only kicked in after those allegations as he felt betrayed and he was under a lot of stress. and i understand that sharing a bed with lil boys is not normally but michael was never malicious about it as he stated all they ever did was watch films and they'd jus end up sleeping on the same bed nothing moree an actress said she'd been around as well along with those kids and nothing happened and a lot of other children now i'll admit that's not normal for a man his age but this doesnt suggest he molested him now does it but i guess will never kno what happened

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
personally i only get tetchy on the subject when people openly ignore a judgement made in a court of law, or judge someone as guilty before the real judgement is made.

There is no evidence to say that he did it, thus he MUST be assumed not-guilty.

Its like when someone is going to trial on day 1 and people are throwing stuff at them, before a judgement is even made, yet if the person gets off the charges do those same people make themselves as visible in coming forward and apologising? no, its complete un-just and just a highlight of our easily influenced society.

Well technically the first trial never took place, the allegations not being tested in a court of law.

I just can't get my head round the somewhat denial by his uber fans of the behaivour of sleeping in the same bed as his under age fans.

Would I right in thinking that, it's not ok to let your children sleep in the same bed as a 40 year old stranger, but it's seemingly ok if it's Michael Jackon because he wants to heal the world and all that....

What if Michael Jackson was an internationally loved footballer. Would that be okay, even if the footballer said it was a beautiful natural thing ?

What is it about Michael Jackson that makes the behaivour acceptable.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Well technically the first trial never took place, the allegations not being tested in a court of law.

I just can't get my head round the somewhat denial by his uber fans of the behaivour of sleeping in the same bed as his under age fans.

Would I right in thinking that, it's not ok to let your children sleep in the same bed as a 40 year old stranger, but it's seemingly ok if it's Michael Jackon because he wants to heal the world and all that....

What if Michael Jackson was an internationally loved footballer. Would that be okay, even if the footballer said it was a beautiful natural thing ?

This reason its not right though is because it has the connotations of child molestation related to it. He shouldn't have done it, BECAUSE people were going to always assume the worst because of it. the fact he was so open that he did it, in my view, should have been the blindingly obvious sign that nothing illegal was going on.

Sadly someone who 'loves kids' nowadays is always going to be tarnished with the same brush, which is really quite sad. yes he was naive, but that's not illegal.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
his drug problem only kicked in after those allegations as he felt betrayed and he was under a lot of stress.

I'd imagine his psychological problems and dependencies went back a lot longer than that.

You don't completely destroy your face like that unless there is something completely wrong up top.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
This reason its not right though is because it has the connotations of child molestation related to it. He shouldn't have done it, BECAUSE people were going to always assume the worst because of it. the fact he was so open that he did it, in my view, should have been the blindingly obvious sign that nothing illegal was going on.

Sadly someone who 'loves kids' nowadays is always going to be tarnished with the same brush, which is really quite sad. yes he was naive, but that's not illegal.

.. and that makes Michael Jackson special right ? Because of his naivity in sharing his bed with under age fans.

Technically he was only open it after the original allegations.

Couldn't really deny it subsequently could he ?

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
I'd imagine his psychological problems and dependencies went back a lot longer than that.

You don't completely destroy your face like that unless there is something completely wrong up top.

yeaaah i understand that but his dad bullied him and he called him ugly and teased him about his looks and he'd get constanly beated in reheasal im suree that would drive any sane man mad and his drug problems where after the allegations documents of his prescriptions were released a while ago showing he started taking them after the accusations and the drugs he took were hardly dangerous only if handled the wrong way which sadly he did

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
You are joking right ? Anyone else would have extreme difficulty getting hold of them.

the drugs he has been found with at his home were painkillers now there might have been other drugs found but i haven't heard of them yet and id like to know where you found this out and how reliable this is

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
the drugs he has been found with at his home were painkillers now there might have been other drugs found but i haven't heard of them yet and id like to know where you found this out and how reliable this is

Gladly.

The Drug Enforcement Administration and the Los Angeles Police force have just begun an investigation into how and where he got hold of "painkillers" that are rarely seen outside of an operating theatre.

Source ? The Los Angeles Times and various other official news sources you can care to find.

If you think those two agencies are going to be chasing after a couple of bottles of Ibuprofen you are sadly wrong.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
.. and that makes Michael Jackson special right ? Because of his naivity in sharing his bed with under age fans.

Technically he was only open it after the original allegations.

Couldn't really deny it subsequently could he ?

he was never askd to comment about it after/during the original allegations he was never gonna come out and say i share my bed with under age boys but the fact that he never denied sleeping on the samee bed as boys and when he found out there was a warrent for his arrest he went to the station and surrendered himself would a rapist do this. and im suree if the samee circumstances came up in a case regardless who it is the judge would have to follow precedent

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
he was never askd to comment about it after/during the original allegations he was never gonna come out and say i share my bed with under age boys but the fact that he never denied sleeping on the samee bed as boys and when he found out there was a warrent for his arrest he went to the station and surrendered himself would a rapist do this. and im suree if the samee circumstances came up in a case regardless who it is the judge would have to follow precedent

If your name is Michael Jackson and there is a warrant out for your arrest, I suggest popping along to the police station is your only choice.

Would else could he do ? Hide under the bed.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Gladly.

The Drug Enforcement Administration and the Los Angeles Police force have just begun an investigation into how and where he got hold of "painkillers" that are rarely seen outside of an operating theatre.

Source ? The Los Angeles Times and various other official news sources you can care to find.

If you think those two agencies are going to be chasing after a couple of bottles of Ibuprofen you are sadly wrong.

i'll give u the benefit of the doubt on your sources however im suree u kno wat these drugs are used for and i'm sureee they'd not make michael a harm to himself or the children these drugs were just there to merely make him harm they wouldn't havee made him a danger

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
If your name is Michael Jackson and there is a warrant out for your arrest, I suggest popping along to the police station is your only choice.

Would else could he do ? Hide under the bed.

could have done a gary glitter and if his got as much as influence as you suggested earlier about getting away wit anything im sureee he could have gonee into hiding

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
could have done a gary glitter and if his got as much as influence as you suggested earlier about getting away wit anything im sureee he could have gonee into hiding

Sorry, Michael Jackson could have considered going into hiding ? Gained alternative employment as a Diana Ross lookalike ?

Gary Glitter never went into hiding really either. He simply left the country.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Jacko claimed that the Bashir interview was edited to sensationalise this, he said that in the whole statement he gave about this in that interview he said that the kids shared his bed (kept in) but that he slept on the floor (edited out) - He said he never slept in the same bed with them

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
his drug problem only kicked in after those allegations as he felt betrayed and he was under a lot of stress. and i understand that sharing a bed with lil boys is not normally but michael was never malicious about it as he stated all they ever did was watch films and they'd jus end up sleeping on the same bed nothing moree an actress said she'd been around as well along with those kids and nothing happened and a lot of other children now i'll admit that's not normal for a man his age but this doesnt suggest he molested him now does it but i guess will never kno what happened

I thought his pain killer use was due to a back injury he sustained whilst filming a Pepsi advert and not to do with the allegations.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Jacko claimed that the Bashir interview was edited to sensationalise this, he said that in the whole statement he gave about this in that interview he said that the kids shared his bed (kept in) but that he slept on the floor (edited out) - He said he never slept in the same bed with them

Well he's gonna say that isn't he. Depend what your definition of "sharing your bed is.."

I'm not suggesting anything went on, just merely highlighting the rather odd defending by Jackson fans of behaivour that is at least very very odd and at worst quite worrying.

He also said in the same interview that he had only a couple of operations on his face.

Did they leave out the bit when he said he'd had more than that ?

I've seen re-edited interview, Jackson released it afterwards as part of a rebuttal documentary. As you can imagine even that programme is very very odd.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I thought his pain killer use was due to a back injury he sustained whilst filming a Pepsi advert and not to do with the allegations.

Yeah, probably more likely that the additions were there for many years and suddenly admitting to them was a bit of PR to create sympathy for him.

I always thought it was odd he suddenly came out with that, but refused to admit the rather more obvious thing that he's completely f*cked up his features with habitual plastic surgery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here