Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Met on a train

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Been on the same flight to New York as Ozzy Osborne - but he was in Business class and came back to see some of his minions who were in economy, which is where I was.

Georgie Fame on the underground in London.

Same queue as Diana Rigg, Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull and Nikki Lauda at Ibiza airport but couldn't be arsed to speak to any of them :jester:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Saw Andy Richie on the Newhaven Dieppe ferry once. He refused to sign an autograph as "everyone would want one" Yeah right.

andima

Jan 9, 2005
sussex
I met dermot o'leary on the under grond once also i met some bird from emmadale on the tube as well my ex new her never seen her before in my life.
i was also massaging at the london marathon for part of my degree and met dermot o'leary and his very fit girlfriend, i also got to massge which i can say was a exciting experience.

I was running along the seafroint the other week and saw zoe ball and her mum having a walk.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Seagulls over Lewes said:
Only if The Tax Mans not reading the map.

The last boat I went on with the Tax Man was Talin to Helsinki and I thought that was going to sink, so no.

Anyone we have Admiral 'Pugwash' Vincent to steer us across the channel. He must have learnt something in his 7 years in the Navy and he looked comfortable on the Woolwich Car Ferry last year.

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Uncle Buck said:
The last boat I went on with the Tax Man was Talin to Helsinki and I thought that was going to sink, so no.

Anyone we have Admiral 'Pugwash' Vincent to steer us across the channel. He must have learnt something in his 7 years in the Navy and he looked comfortable on the Woolwich Car Ferry last year.

Tallin to Helsinki was calm compared to when we went to Ireland in 1995 and the boat circled Dublin bay until everyone was dizzy then went around again just to make sure everyone on board had thrown up.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Seagulls over Lewes said:
Tallin to Helsinki was calm compared to when we went to Ireland in 1995 and the boat circled Dublin bay until everyone was dizzy then went around again just to make sure everyone on board had thrown up.

How do you remember Tallin to Helsinki? You were passed out and we were pouring Estonian Duty Free down your neck, oh and the skittles.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Brighton to Victoria - sitting on an evening train at Brighton station waiting for it to depart when Anna Friel plonked herself down directly opposite and asked me the time. Not recognising her at first and wondering why she had sat there when the carriage was practically empty led me to think I could be onto a winner. Two seconds later her mobile rang and she spent the entire journey talking to her agent then her mum about some new BBC thing she was doing.
:jester:

Last edited:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Repugnant Toad said:
Hmm ... the bloke who played the Vicar in short-lived CBBC show Out of Tune. Mega-celeb that he was, his bodyguards wouldn't let anyone near him, sadly.

I spent much of the fourth and fifth year at school trying to get into his daughter's pants. She was having none of it, sadly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here