Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Messages For Michel Kuipers - For His Testimonial Match Day Programme

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Thank you for some memorable years. I wish you were here last season, those other 2 clowns cost us at least a play off place. Hope you achieve in whatever your next venture is

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The deffinition of a legend, in terms of goalkeeping he was utterly peerless in our goal and nobody has even come close to matching his brilliance. And in person, a true and absolute Gentleman in every way. When I first met Michel, I was a parking attendant and he was parked outside Reds barbershop on Western Road. The cheeky scamp was parked on the double yellows and he came running out to plead for mercy, but there was no need. His licence plate was personalised, you couldn't miss whose car it was. To say a hardened parking attendant became a complete quivering wreck in the presence of the great man would be an understatement. He shook my hand and thanked me for telling him his performances against everyone other than Southend were amazing. Long live the FDM.

Ninja Elephant, 24, Hove.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
How have you become so hench ?!?!?!? On a serious note, thanks for all your efforts. The save against Wolves is probably one of the best ive witnessed !!

Tom, 18 and a half, Eastbourne

(And yes, i did add "a half" to my age, what will you do about it !!)

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Thanks for all you have done at the club and long may it continue when you hang up your boots! One question; was there anything that you did before every single game to prepare yourself, or that you were superstitious about?
Craig B, 20 from Peacehaven

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
How many coffees have you bought from Costa in Haywards Heath?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
THAT save against Blackpool at home will never ever be forgotten. Amazing. x

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Michel, after Adams substituted you at half time away to Southend, did you form the same opinion of him as me?

That he is a jumped up little midget c**t?

cdargonne

brighton seagirl
Mar 1, 2009
sussex
You made the withdean days bareable!!! The best keeper seen for the albion! Who would have thought it after southend...??!! the song, the saves, the 'AAWWAAY' hollar!! No one commands the box like you!! Good luck in everything.
from the Dargonnes

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I always liked that way for live TV games, Michel would sit out and Michael Kippers would play instead.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Thanks for some astonishing moments and for being one of the best professionals to pull on the Seagulls' jersey. You're a club legend, simple as that.

Jonathan, 29, Patcham

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I will never forget Michel and Kerry Mayo warming up at the millennium geeing the fans up just before we got the penalty,they were both on the bench but that showed what the club meant to them and played a big part in us winning that day

Terry 37 Plymouth

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
all the best michel, g
rea

great servant to the club.
always found it funny that at withdean all you could hear was your voice shouting at the defence.
have a great day

steve
peacehaven

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
That penalty save against Manchester City, endless survival and promotion campaigns and dull dead rubber fixtures - you've always been one of the most entertaining and passionate people to wear the shirt - I hope you have a successful career in what ever you do. You were my first real footballing hero.

Sam, 19, Hove.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Thanks for all the years, but why did you always blame the defenders whenever we conceded a goal :lol:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Michel, you have been a great servant to the club and a real pleasure to watch, I wish you luck on what ever you choose to do next in your career, There's only one Michel Kuipers.

Gaz, 18

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here