Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Messages For Michel Kuipers - For His Testimonial Match Day Programme

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Thanks FDM for all your passion and pride for our club. Always FDM (chef) FAK now and always family of BHA

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
We wouldn't be here without you Michel, thanks for never giving up on us and yourself!

Andy 4p

Last edited:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Thanks for everything you will always have a place in Albion history and our hearts. Good luck for the future just gutted I'm on holiday for your time to shine at the Amex.

Pizza anyone?

Attachments

• KUIPERS SCAN0001.jpg
    KUIPERS SCAN0001.jpg
    775.1 KB · Views: 34

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
My all-time favourite albion player, I used to get such odd looks for having "Kuipers" on the back of my regular home shirt! Thanks for everything Michel.

Jerome, Tunbridge Wells, 18.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
You're up there with the Albion greats Michel. Enjoy your richly deserved testimonial.

Dan, Worthing.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Fans love players who appear to love the club as much as they do themselves.
That, as well as all the outstanding performances, is why Michel Kuipers will always be very fondly remembered at The Albion.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
At my 50th birthday party, the regulars at my local pub had clubbed together and bought me the kit sponsorship for your first season at the Albion. No-one had heard of you and the guy who made the presentation to me thought it was for Michelle Pfeiffer! (I wish!) Seriously, it was a privilege to be your kit sponsor for that and the next season as you will always be an Albion legend. Thank you - your testimonial is well deserved.

Jan Knott, Canterbury

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here