Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message for Mr Mark McGhee.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
bristolseagull said:
My god, this bull:censored: reasoning is soooooooo boring, MM dosent have a clue, we could have played all night and wouldnt have scored.

NO passion
NO desire
NO effort

NO CHANCE OF SURVIVAL.

How about no money, no stadium.

Sorry, I forgot these won't be issues for a new manager who will come in click their fingers and everything will be fine. It is an easy game football isn't it. We should be aiming for the Premiership in three years as long as we sack McGhee. The replacement is clearly irrelevant. :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
5 wins in 37 games is brilliant.

Yes it is a monumental achievement cant you see that???

Great :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Good work Magoo

Although I agree with Harty when he said he has seen a few cheats in Albion shirts over the years but not one of the players on Saturday can be accused of this.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Finchley Seagull said:

Sorry, I forgot these won't be issues for a new manager who will come in click their fingers and everything will be fine. It is an easy game football isn't it. We should be aiming for the Premiership in three years as long as we sack McGhee. The replacement is clearly irrelevant. :lolol:

not disputing that- im just stating that MM seems incapable of motivating the players- we were woeful on saturday, and i really dont think were the worst team in this division,

we need passion and fight if we're going to stay up- some thing anyone who went to the game on saturday could see was clearly missing.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Finchley Seagull said:

You forgot :bla: :bla: :bla: (thanks Trig coz I have nicked it)

Nope they wont be an issue as they wasn't for Taylor initially, Coppell, Adams, Hinshelwood, Gritt (at Gillingham) and Wood (at Gillingham).

They know beforehand. Premier League is silly. Bottom 6 of CCC is achieveable.

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
A van der Meyde said:
Read my avatar, McGhee.
OH SHIT.........HE'S BACK.:( :(

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
bristolseagull said:
not disputing that- im just stating that MM seems incapable of motivating the players- we were woeful on saturday, and i really dont think were the worst team in this division,

we need passion and fight if we're going to stay up- some thing anyone who went to the game on saturday could see was clearly missing.
'seems'. An utterly meaningless statement in this context. He either is incapable of motivating the players or he isn't. Which is it?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
The Large One said:
'seems'. An utterly meaningless statement in this context. He either is incapable of motivating the players or he isn't. Which is it?

im sorry, by 'seems' i think i am expressing my opion, its a bit like me saying 'it appears to me' MM cannot motivate the players.

why are you in such a piss anyway?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
KinkyNormanBaker said:
What was Mcghees goal at the start of the season?
To keep Brighton up, if he fails he has failed at his job - simple

But he's doing a good job under the circumstances :p

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
KinkyNormanBaker said:

While i still support MM you are 100% right, it's just a case of DK then decieding whether MM is the best man to get us back should the worst happen

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
KinkyNormanBaker said:

I agree with this and I'm generally a McGhee supporter. The fact is, he's about 6 points from where he needs to be for his position to be safe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here