Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message for Mr Mark McGhee.

Following arguments when everyone has the same avatar is most annoying, I lose track of who I'm rooting for.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Magoo out brigade have very short memories, when MM first came his aim was to get us promotion, which he did , last season his aim was to keep us up, which he did. At the beginning of this season he said that by finishing fourth bottom would be acceptable and this is still theoretically achievable.We are a very similar club to Crewe budgetwise and cannot compete with Leeds and Sheffield United. Dario Gradi has been in charge of Crewe for 23 years most of them struggling for survival because they know that if they replace him there is no guarantee someone else could do any better.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lokki 7 said:
Following arguments when everyone has the same avatar is most annoying, I lose track of who I'm rooting for.
We are all rooting for Roz - change your avatar and support the cause. Dont let LDC kill our club.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Plus Crewe don't have a Planning Case to fund and they do not rent their stadium.

Plus plus, our youth academy is still in infancy stage, whereas Crewe have been building on theirs for a long time.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Curious Orange said:
My message for Mark McGhee is keep going, most of us understand the difficult circumstances under which you are working and appreciate the job you are doing.

My god, this bull:censored: reasoning is soooooooo boring, MM dosent have a clue, we could have played all night and wouldnt have scored.

NO passion
NO desire
NO effort

NO CHANCE OF SURVIVAL.

seagullsovergrimsby said:
We are all rooting for Roz - change your avatar and support the cause. Dont let LDC kill our club.

I am also rooting for Roz, what are you suggesting? I have already stated I would be willing to donate to a fighting fund should this be necessary. I have no intention of letting LDC kill our club.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
bristolseagull said:
My god, this bull:censored: reasoning is soooooooo boring, MM dosent have a clue, we could have played all night and wouldnt have scored.

NO passion
NO desire
NO effort

NO CHANCE OF SURVIVAL.
Who, McGhee or the players? I am sure that they are delighted in your appraisal of their attitude. I'll be sure to pass it on tonight.

Oh, and it appears that you're not very good at maths, are you?

Last edited:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
The Large One said:
Who, McGhee or the players? I am sure that they are delighted in your appraisal of their attitude. I'll be sure to pass it on tonight.

Oh, and it appears that you're not very good at maths, are you?

sorry i dont get it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lokki 7 said:
I am also rooting for Roz, what are you suggesting? I have already stated I would be willing to donate to a fighting fund should this be necessary. I have no intention of letting LDC kill our club.
All I posted was a suggestion and a comment , sorry if you took offence but I was also aiming at the NSCers who read the posts but dont participate in a thread.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
The Large One said:

Just make sure you do! They do not appear to be up for the fight! :salute:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Sorry, but i was gutted after thegame- we didnt create a single chance in the second half, there was no fighting spirit, which is exactly what we need if we are to survive,

MM has fallen out with what seems like everyone at the club, and as a former forward i simply cannot understand his tactics- why did we not finish the game with 5 up front? -we needed to score, yet the substitutions he employed changed nothing.

As a fan of over 20 years i think im entitled to an opinion.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
3gulls said:
Just make sure you do! They do not appear to be up for the fight! :salute:

My message to Mark McGhee is that he is doing okay under the current circumstances and I look forward to promotion next season with him in charge.

And also that it is difficult to understand why this thread was started and what the point is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here