Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mental picture of the person above you

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Digweeds Trousers said:
I am not mad, I do not have fuzzy hair and I am from an Italian/Scottish marriage so quite swarthy.

No red/ginger at all.

:love:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Digweeds Trousers said:
I am not mad, I do not have fuzzy hair and I am from an Italian/Scottish marriage so quite swarthy.

No red/ginger at all.

my mental image corrected then

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
Gully said:
OK Adams, think you location gives it away a bit, I picture you as a bit of a hippy type, probably have long curly locks as you can't be bothered to get them cut, reckon you are wearing a T-Shirt that advertises a beer that only the most hardened of travellers would have either heard of or even drunk, your jeans have seen better days and probably haven't been washed in months and you are either wearing flip-flops or walking boots.

How was that for starters.
Not bad,but a Rizla t-shirt and sandals.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Digweeds Trousers said:
:love: :love: :love: :love:

so let me get this right, 5.5 (not a midget), blond hair, hazel eyes and loves the Albion.

I think I'm in love.

:lolol: well blond hair on top and brown underneath. and yes i do love the albion

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
caz99 said:
:lolol: well blond hair on top and brown underneath. and yes i do love the albion

Cuffs and collars don't match eh? I reckon that's the same for about 90% of british women.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Voroshilov said:
Cuffs and collars don't match eh? I reckon that's the same for about 90% of british women.

:lol: :lol: :lolol: no i mean my hair is highlighted on top and brown underneath my highlights!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
caz99 said:
:lolol: well blond hair on top and brown underneath.
Is that a little too much information ?

Oh, I see what you mean now. :blush:

Last edited:

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
OK Adams, think you location gives it away a bit, I picture you as a bit of a hippy type, probably have long curly locks as you can't be bothered to get them cut, reckon you are wearing a T-Shirt that advertises Rizla, your jeans have seen better days and probably haven't been washed in months and you are wearing sandals.

How's that, then? Better than Sully?

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I think Easy 10 could well be a techno-geek, thoroughly bullied at school which affected his self-0confidence but now has found, in NSC, the perfect medium to introduce his fantastic sense of humour to the world.

EAsy, I think you are 5.6, with longish hair, a t-shirt that has some sort of amusing slogan on and wair green flash trainers as they are now trendy but have in fact had them since they were derided at in school.

I think you are now beginning to blossom into manhood and cannot wait to take on the world.

so amI right or am I right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here