Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men who do not like curry

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I once had Indonesian curry, the kind they serve in restaurants in Holland. The rijstaffel idea is very good, lots of litle plates of different things, most not hot though.

But at one carnival in Amsterdam they were selling pork on sticks with sate dresing and some kind of red chilli sauce. The guy told me to be careful with that.

It went right through me in about 5 minutes...evil.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
I was once in the Mahaan in Worthing and this huge tatooed fat bloke on the table next to us ordered a 'korma, extra sweet'. Dear oh dear.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Its BYO! The chops are amazing, the mains are still good although not on a par with the chops, but still much better than most Curry houses.

Those chops are bloody good.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Strange as it may seem there are some males who do not like Indian food. What do folk think of blokes who do not like a balti? Ladies, could you date a man who does not like a madras? Who do some fellas not like the fiery food of the gods? Are they real men?

Men who do not appreciate a good curry are like men who chose to follow a football club other than there home team,they have something wrong with them.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Strange as it may seem there are some males who do not like Indian food. What do folk think of blokes who do not like a balti? Ladies, could you date a man who does not like a madras? Who do some fellas not like the fiery food of the gods? Are they real men?

Like curries just don't do too hot-i have plenty of hair on my chest
images
,balls the size of barrage ballons
images
but what is it with flaming hot?
images
sorry i mean this
flaming-hot-pepper-thumb2061638.jpg
it's hot enough out of the oven,ain't it.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
When I first came to this country I was horrified to walk past curry houses and see red faced, sweating men dripping over a sloppy oily fiery curry whilst downing beer every other moment his mouth was open. Quite a disgusting thing to witness, big red faced, sweating tossers frankly whom I wouldn't go near with a barge pole.

What's wrong with that? Sounds like a great night out. Women these days...you want it all...

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Thinking of ordering up a lamb bhuna, pilau rice, onion bhajis and mango chutney. I am rather Colin Pates'ted at the moment. :down:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Its very hard to find a decent curry house so tend not to bother these days. Love a hot lamb bhuna with nan bread.

i knew a guy who gave up eating currys about the same time he turned into a homosexual, strange, very strange.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Its very hard to find a decent curry house so tend not to bother these days. Love a hot lamb bhuna with nan bread.

i knew a guy who gave up eating currys about the same time he turned into a homosexual, strange, very strange.

I think that has something to do with currys giving you a very hot bottom

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thinking of ordering up a lamb bhuna, pilau rice, onion bhajis and mango chutney. I am rather Colin Pates'ted at the moment. :down:

Do it. You know, and I know, it's the correct decision.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes, thats the one, I didnt dislike it but felt it didnt live up to the hype,have you been to any of the "posh" indian restaurants like bombay clipper or the mint leaf ? great service , nice surroundings but for me you cannot beat a brick lane or traditional local indian restaurant.

On the topic of posh Indians a former colleague and friend is taking me to Cafe Spice Nemeste, near Tower Bridge I think, shortly. He raves about it.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
just had myself a Chicken Tikka Vindaloo, and it was f***ing handsome.

However went to the Saffron Lounge a couple of weeks ago, and had to send a Vindaloo back due to it not being hot enough...

But on the flip side, i cannot handle English Mustard!! weird hey...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
just had myself a Chicken Tikka Vindaloo, and it was f***ing handsome.

However went to the Saffron Lounge a couple of weeks ago, and had to send a Vindaloo back due to it not being hot enough...

But on the flip side, i cannot handle English Mustard!! weird hey...

Now i can-but can't hot curry-love Mutard -and Horseradish sauce..

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
Lahore Kebab House Tower Hamlets.
Best Lamb chops ever.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Anyone is invited to have a ruby at my place, just make sure you have oxygen masks for the pussies x

DavePage

Do me a favour guys, the best Indian in town is the Rajah Restaurant on the Old Shoreham Road in Southwick. God I miss that place!!!! They can’t make a decent curry in Canada of love or money.
Trust me the food is brilliant, try the chicken pasanda & fruit rice, but don't take my word for it try it all!!!
Tell them recommended by Dave & Carole Page and enjoy the service.
f*** I need a decent curry house. They also have a restaurant in Bramber.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Had a chicken massaman curry at Thai Pad Thai at Seven Dials yesterday evening and it was delightful!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here