Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men who do not like curry

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Do me a favour guys, the best Indian in town is the Rajah Restaurant on the Old Shoreham Road in Southwick. God I miss that place!!!! They can’t make a decent curry in Canada of love or money.
Trust me the food is brilliant, try the chicken pasanda & fruit rice, but don't take my word for it try it all!!!
Tell them recommended by Dave & Carole Page and enjoy the service.
f*** I need a decent curry house. They also have a restaurant in Bramber.

Good old Rajah, amazing. the one in bramber is fantastic too Maharajah

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Just dropped by Singapore on the way back from summer hols in Bali and had a chicken vindaloo here. If you do not visit this restaurant if you ever happen to be in Singapore you will have missed out on the best Indian food in the world EVER. Everything about the place is top class and very reasonably priced

:: The Banana Leaf Apolo ::

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
just had myself a Chicken Tikka Vindaloo, and it was f***ing handsome.

I can confirm this morning that the Ruby i had last night was definitively hot enough, and as Jonny Cash once mentioned "Ring of Fire!" lol

Martin Lambert

Jun 9, 2010
Mid-Sussex
Strange as it may seem there are some males who do not like Indian food. What do folk think of blokes who do not like a balti? Ladies, could you date a man who does not like a madras? Who do some fellas not like the fiery food of the gods? Are they real men?

Stranger than that, what about men that don't like football?!!:ohmy:

Oddly, although I relish a taste explosion of variety in my meal - I simply LOVE a curry that is so burning hot I have to eat slowly.

I've gone to a place on Eastern Avenue and I always ask for my curry "Indian hot" as opposed to anything that might be tempered for the whitey palate.
The waiters have made no secret of watching me eat it, to see if I'll baulk - but I even down a glass of water to make sure it's hot as can be on the tongue.

Thai hot is different though, it's almost like a chemical, chili heat. Sometimes that's hotter than Indian, but not as delicious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here