Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men thrown off plane !!

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Just seen on news,passengers on Monarch flight Manchester to Spain? Insist that two muslim men are ejected off the plane as they don't like the look of them. :albion:

I changed trains at East Croydon yesterday.

There were people hanging around the platform that I didn't like the look of. I didn't realise there was an option to get the staff to sling them out.

Why don't transport operators publicise this facility?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lord Bracknell said:

There were people hanging around the platform that I didn't like the look of. I didn't realise there was an option to get the staff to sling them out.

You'd be accused of Palarsism.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Lord Bracknell said:

I personally think muslims have brought this on themselves.Look at what happened after 7/7 LB?People didn't want to sit near Asian people carrying rucksacks etc on public transport.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
algie said:
I personally think muslims have brought this on themselves.Look at what happened after 7/7 LB?People didn't want to sit near Asian people carrying rucksacks etc on public transport.

Nothing to do with 7/7, its because they reek of last night's curry !

algie said:
I agree that rucksacks are a bloody nuisance.

But haven't the government now banned hand luggage on planes?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
bhaexpress said:
Nothing to do with 7/7, its because they reek of last night's curry !

Probably right there.Another thing i've noticed is that those sort of people don't age well either.To much curry?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lord Bracknell said:
I agree that rucksacks are a bloody nuisance.

But haven't the government now banned hand luggage on planes?

They've reduced the size now apparently. I'm concerned that my deadly smartphone will cause problems Friday even though the plane will have more than a few moslems on board.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Muslims or Asian(sterotyping i know) people will always come under scrutiny from now on only because they are considered todays major threat to society.After all,these atrocities are carried out by them around the globe.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Interesting...I got on a train at Victoria to come home from work one day and wanted to Bluetooth a picture or film to a mate of mine. After completing the Bluetooth search amongst the names listed was "Soldier Of Allah". This was a bit of a shock and a little disconcerting to say the least but I checked once again after leaving East Croydon and he had gone.

I dare say this chap was prefectly decent but it was a bloody stupid Bluetooth handle to have.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thimble Keegan said:
Interesting...I got on a train at Victoria to come home from work one day and wanted to Bluetooth a picture or film to a mate of mine. After completing the Bluetooth search amongst the names listed was "Soldier Of Allah". This was a bit of a shock and a little disconcerting to say the least but I checked once again after leaving East Croydon and he had gone.

I dare say this chap was prefectly decent but it was a bloody stupid Bluetooth handle to have.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

I would of reported him just to be on the safe side.Why broadcast something like that?Some of these extremists have very respectable jobs so it can be decieving

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So, if someone who was a Christian had "Soldier of Jesus" or "Christian Soldier" as his bluetooth moniker would you have reacted in the same way?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Gully said:
So, if someone who was a Christian had "Soldier of Jesus" or "Christian Soldier" as his bluetooth moniker would you have reacted in the same way?

Are christian people blowing up planes,trains,buses etc?

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not A Fake Gerbil said:
Damn I was too slow :dunce:

You have to be a good keyboard warrior like me:wave:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
algie said:
Are christian people blowing up planes,trains,buses etc?

That'll get the PC heros at it but in fact its perfectly true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here