Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MEGGY gone missing

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
05.30 this morning so anyone in the Langney area of Eastbourne who might have seen her info here please

I have done all the things I should in the first 24 hours of a missing cat

Attachments

• megan fullface.jpg
    megan fullface.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 620

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I now despair for our hopes for the remainder of the season!

Seriously though. Hope you find her soon. I once had a cat run away when being cared for in my absence and it reappeared at my home 20 odd miles away four months later looking surprisingly sveldt. I would suggest posting an alert in Wales as she may be headed that way..................... honestly. Good luck

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Hope you find her but out of interest what all all the things you have to do in the first day?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Hope you find her Glas, probably confused by the move

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Hope you find her but out of interest what all all the things you have to do in the first day?

near neighbours with a good photo and a pad to write your name and phone number on
inform all the local rescues and tomorrow all the local vets as she is microchipped and then inform the microchip company ect ect
sit up all night waiting
she has been really willful and suffering with a fit of pique after having a huge garden in Wales and now something akin to a postage stamp
me tthinks she might have found a supply of mice somewhere as she normally sleeps until about 9am but was desperate to get out at 5.30 this morning her mate came in but unusually she did not follow her in

thanks for the nice comments .............................all others can fqqk off

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
near neighbours with a good photo and a pad to write your name and phone number on
inform all the local rescues and tomorrow all the local vets as she is microchipped and then inform the microchip company ect ect
sit up all night waiting
she has been really willful and suffering with a fit of pique after having a huge garden in Wales and now something akin to a postage stamp
me tthinks she might have found a supply of mice somewhere as she normally sleeps until about 9am but was desperate to get out at 5.30 this morning her mate came in but unusually she did not follow her in

thanks for the nice comments .............................all others can fqqk off

Sorry mate : hope she's back safe and well soon.

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Hope she comes back safe and sound soon. We have two cats and one of them has gone awol a couple of times and turned up again acting all innocent, little bugger. Turns out he was being fed by an old lady down the road and just decided to stay with her for a couple of days holiday. Very stressful losing the little fellas though so can imagine how you feel.

superwomen

Apr 19, 2011
Hove
try cupboards, sheds etc one of our cats went missing for over 3 weeks once but eventually turned up a bit thin (Son said he been to FAT CAMP) hope it turns up soon

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
f*** me, i wouldn't consider a cat missing until it had missed three meals.

Ours are regularly gone for 24 hours only to return at 3 oclock in the morning purring in my face and demanding food.

Do you not let your cats out or something?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Good luck with finding her. Moves are always tough on cats as they are closer to places than people. I know you are worrying but cats do sometimes go awol for days. Fingers crossed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here