Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MEGGY gone missing

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Sorry to hear about Meggy. She's a legend.
I have 3 cats and they do tend to wander off for 12-24 hours at a time, but that's normally in the summer. In the winter, they usually won't leave the house except for toilet duties! Hope you find her soon Glas.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
She's on her way to Wrexham to watch the team next week. All the best in finding her, but to reassure you, as others have done, I had a cat go missing for over a week and she returned looking a bit dusty and thinner. I think she got locked in someone's garage or shed.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Meggy wanders over to Hampden Park she will find a plentiful supply of food as my Dad and stepmother have half a dozen cats who regularly turn up for a meal during the course of the day.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Been there with my own Maxie -- most awful feeling. That turned out well after a couple days, and i hope the same for you.

Sep 1, 2010
05.30 this morning so anyone in the Langney area of Eastbourne who might have seen her info here please

I have done all the things I should in the first 24 hours of a missing cat

If you live in South Langney she has probably wandered into the Birds estate. Heron Close, Kingfisher Drive, Magpie Road

Easy to say but I really wouldn't worry, mine kept buggering off for days on end after we moved, little bastards always came home in the end just when you'd resigned yourself to them being gone forever.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Try all your neighbours, for their sheds and garages to be checked carefully. Best of luck.

Yeah, one of mine went missing, despite always coming home at dinner-time. Turned up seven days later, and rather skinny - we've always assumed he'd got locked in somewhere while the owners were away.

Never realised Meggy was so gorgeous, as well as talented!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Meggy will turn up - probably just gone off exploring her new manor, but still a worrying time.

Not long after we moved house one of ours went AWOL for a couple of days, we circulated details around the area but she just came wandering up the road as if nothing happened. Think she got shut in a neighbours garage or shed.

Good that she is micro-chipped, makes it easier for her to be returned if she gets taken into a Vet etc.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Good luck finding her. Hoping for a happy outcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here