MEGGY gone missing

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
slinked in at 3am
off the roof ?????
anyway I can get some sleep now
thanks for all your nice comments

I hope that she's grounded for a month and no TV for this disgraceful display of disobedience.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Pleased for you Glasfryn - know just how it feels At least we now have a chance of sneaking a goal in crucial games ahead. Come on Meggy! :D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has she found a temporary back garden at Priory Lane ???

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thank goodness for that, she's been a real good luck charm for us 'radio exiles'.......make sure she doesn't wonder too far on the 31st!!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I am having to move my grumpy old cat today, poor sod doesn't even know it's coming. Atleast he'll have a nice big garden to roll around in at the new place.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Very happy that Meggy is safe. Any chance you can lock her in the lounge on Saturday? We don't want her wandering off during the match.

EDIT: As you've moved do I now need to change my signature to Eastbourne?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Very happy that Meggy is safe. Any chance you can lock her in the lounge on Saturday? We don't want her wandering off during the match.

EDIT: As you've moved do I now need to change my signature to Eastbourne?

think thats a yes woodchip
the little sod must have been frightened off by something we think it might have been a fox (she has seen plenty of them in Wales though) and came back and went on the roof to be safe but as others have said she at least does know her way home now and I don't know about locking her in she won't move out now unless I am with her which might not be such a bad thing.
this is really all my fault for bringing her to a place with a postage stamp for a garden after having the freedom of about an acre of garden in Wales but she like other cats is pragmatic and will eventually get used to it after all I have

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Love my cat would be gutted if anything happened to daddy's little Princess !!!
Hope you find her and she's ok mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here