Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
anything kidneys is very painful
get well soon mate
not been here long but taken to our hearts already

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Such a well written piece it must surely originate from some "official" source?
But no. Try as I might I just cannot find it unless WJ is privy to Argus or club site copy before it gets published? Could be in the hard copy of the argus maybe ?

Sorry to be so cynical but before I get more upset than I already am knowing that a player is hospitalised I would like to know for sure that the severity of his injuries as reported here is accurate.

Shoot me for raising the question if you like but.....................

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Such a well written piece it must surely originate from some "official" source?
But no. Try as I might I just cannot find it unless WJ is privy to Argus or club site copy before it gets published? Could be in the hard copy of the argus maybe ?

Sorry to be so cynical but before I get more upset than I already am knowing that a player is hospitalised I would like to know for sure that the severity of his injuries as reported here is accurate.

Shoot me for raising the question if you like but.....................

McNulty in intensive care From The Argus)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Unreserved apologies and commiserations indeed.

Bizarre that refreshing the Argus site several times did not bring the article up.:blush:

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Just let him rest for the rest of the season, don't want to rush him back as he is a bright one for the future. Have him sit out until we start training for next season...

Totally agree. This is too serious an injury to rush back for a few football matches. Cant wait till he is flying down the left wing in the new season though!!!

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Bloody hell, I knew he looked in bad shape but I never thought it was this bad.

Where was the stretcher? They made him HOBBLE off the pitch! What a joke! :censored:

Get well soon Jimmy.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

Where was the stretcher? They made him HOBBLE off the pitch! What a joke! :censored:

For fu*k sake, this is the problem at the moment BLAMING someone for anything that goes wrong. They probably asked him if he felt ok to walk and he probably (being the kind of player and lad he is) said yeah I am ok. How was Malcolm Stuart or any of the other staff meant to know how serious it was? They dont have x-ray eyes.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
For fu*k sake, this is the problem at the moment BLAMING someone for anything that goes wrong. They probably asked him if he felt ok to walk and he probably (being the kind of player and lad he is) said yeah I am ok. How was Malcolm Stuart or any of the other staff meant to know how serious it was? They dont have x-ray eyes.

alright matey chill out

Tommy Fraser - not the world's brightest spark

McNulty, signed from Stockport last month, was visited at the Royal Sussex County Hospital yesterday by chairman Dick Knight, caretaker manager Dean White and team-mate Tommy Fraser.

Fraser said: "Poor Jim makes you realise there is more to life than football at times. He is in quite a bad way, although he was quite good in himself.

"He's got tubes coming out of him and his kidney is quite bad."

If he's got tubes coming out of him can I suggest that he is not "quite good in himself":lol:

But get wekll soon big fella. We'll keep the gloves warm for you.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
It would happen to the runaway leader in our player of the month poll.

Get well soon Jimmy Mac,

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick

Get well soon Jimmy.

Also one Crewe palyer asked him to move out of the way so he could take the throw :censored:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Does anyone actually know what happened? Was he kicked in the kidneys? Did the ball hit him? The Crewe player in question needs to take a long hard look at himself, if there was serious foul play involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here