Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee - Who cares what NSC thinks?

To me not being there, I imagine NSC to be what it would like to be on terraces listening to the banter of what some fans think of the game, club, players etc.

Somtimes complete tosh other times insightful banter.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Re: Re: McGhee - Who cares what NSC thinks?

Bluejuice said:
Top 10 NSC posters:

KinkyGoebels - Not even an Albion fan
Chapmans The Saviour - Youngish, opinionated and reasonably well educated. I'll give you him
Yorkie - I don't think even she herself would consider herself to be of the "generally younger" posters (no offence)
Braders7 - OK fair enough
Beach Hut - I get the distinct impression this guy hasn't seen his 30's in a while
Juan Albion - Same again
Trigger - Not that well educated :p
CrabtreeBHA - Never heard of him.... :lolol:
dougdeep - Another poster probably not in his first flush of youth
fatboy - :unclesam:

My point being that while NSC isn't entirely representative of the clubs fanbase, you can't say it isn't one of the loudest sections of support. And it is certainly larger than any supporters club.

I think you give this place less credit than it is due

I think i have been to enough games home and away to have a view

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
NMH said:
How exactly is it "the most sensible thread" when all it does is COMPLAIN about people giving the opinions they are entitled to??

I give up on some people's take on sensibility. :nono:

no sorry i meant yours was. i was disagreeing with yorkie!

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Re: Re: Re: Re: McGhee - Who cares what NSC thinks?

Uncle Buck said:
But being a Spud only gives you assoicated rights when it comes to having an opinion. You spend the games on here, but as long as you are a Brighton fan, the opinion is worth more than a Spurs fan.

Actually, that's true, the Spurs fans I know don't know that much about football because they still think they are a big club, and have done for years...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Uncle Buck said:
Look, listening to the game on the radio gives you all you need to know when commenting on the game. Being at the game, that is so last year.

Yeah but the radio is a poor second when its put up with live chat.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
Yeah but the radio is a poor second when its put up with live chat.

Never had the pleasure of that. But the point is just because you might have been at Stoke, does not mean you know more about the game than someone who talked about it in their y-fronts on live chat.

Also if we get a decent cup tie, you will not be allowed a ticket as one of the y-front wearing live chatters has more right to it than you.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Uncle Buck said:
Never had the pleasure of that. But the point is just because you might have been at Stoke, does not mean you know more about the game than someone who talked about it in their y-fronts on live chat.

Also if we get a decent cup tie, you will not be allowed a ticket as one of the y-front wearing live chatters has more right to it than you.

*snigger*

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Uncle Buck said:

Well in that case you have indeed showed me the way!

I will inform my traveling crew that i shall not go to anymore away games and sit at home NAKED watching it on teletext scores and then cry like a bitch when i dont get a ticket for the fa cup game until the club gives in.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
Well in that case you have indeed showed me the way!

I will inform my traveling crew that i shall not go to anymore away games and sit at home NAKED watching it on teletext scores and then cry like a bitch when i dont get a ticket for the fa cup game until the club gives in.

Thats the spirit. You almost sound like a section of our support. Or you could try, when you turn up for one of your two away games of the season, the approach of threatening anyone that dares to have a different opinion to yours (whilst wearing y-fronts).

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Do they have to be y fronts? I like a g string myself, I will go to Southampton and Millwall I think as They are close.

Withdean is a big no no tho? or can i just go there and sit in silence?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here