Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee - Who cares what NSC thinks?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
Do they have to be y fronts? I like a g string myself, I will go to Southampton and Millwall I think as They are close.

Withdean is a big no no tho? or can i just go there and sit in silence?

G-string is fine (is it Alans?).

Oh silence is expected at Withdean, unless you sit in the J Block area, then you are within your right to come on here after the game (must not go to the pub after, as drinking is the devils work) and slag all the other blocks off for not singing.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
O i get you - do i have to tow a party line, i mean i saw someone have a go at Robinson and Mcghee in the same breath and he was booed, infact that was most of the noise i heard at the last game i listened to on the radio.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
O i get you - do i have to tow a party line, i mean i saw someone have a go at Robinson and Mcghee in the same breath and he was booed, infact that was most of the noise i heard at the last game i listened to on the radio.

It is prefered. However going back to my early point, at one of your few away games, you can threaten somebody that does not tow this line, that is encouraged, especially if you are from the Reading area.

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
G-string is fine (is it Alans?).

Oh silence is expected at Withdean, unless you sit in the J Block area, then you are within your right to come on here after the game (must not go to the pub after, as drinking is the devils work) and slag all the other blocks off for not singing.

J Block have a singing section in The Basketmakers. ;)

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
I never sleep with the staff, although I can rent Kinky to you at very competitive rates, if that sort of thing floats your boat.

The 3 for 1 staff package is still on offer with extra free African Sunset thrown in.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Uncle Buck said:
We need to sort out the Christmas promotions. Bit of an issue with the African Sunset, one arm is in a sling, so he cannot carry out the full range of duties.

Whats my range name?

Albion Dan said:
:lolol: :lolol:

They really are feeling victimised bless them.

Bucky, the paranoid android away fan: "The first ten million years following McGhee's Albion away was the worst. The second ten million? They were the worst too. The third ten million I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline."

marvin9vf.png

"I got very bored and depressed, so I went and plugged myself into [the ship]'s external computer feed and logged on to NSC. I talked to NSC at great length, and explained my view of the universe to it, " said Bucky.
"And what happened?" pressed Ford.
"It committed suicide," said Marvin.

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Bucky, the paranoid android away fan: "The first ten million years following McGhee's Albion away was the worst. The second ten million? They were the worst too. The third ten million I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline."

"I got very bored and depressed, so I went and plugged myself into [the ship]'s external computer feed and logged on to NSC. I talked to NSC at great length, and explained my view of the universe to it, " said Bucky.
"And what happened?" pressed Ford.
"It committed suicide," said Marvin.

As ever Steve, I have no idea what you are talking about, am sure it is funny, but for us mere mortals we do not get it.

But do carry on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here