McGhee Says...

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
mendoza10 said:
So far this pre season, he has
signed a young, un proven, raw, lots of potential striker
lost key players to leeds or injury
has told the youth team, worstly via the media, that they are not good enough to play at the lowest standard of professional football this club will play at

you cannot have no money to spend on players, and then tell the youth set up (which is the best crop we have ever had) that they are not ready or good enough for division 3 football.
we cannot buy anyone so we have to use them. they are all we have, so why shot the of all confidence in public before the season has started.
(this is something i may ask magoo on thursday)

bad management

vaild points but please ask McGhee on Thursday so we can hear first hand exactly what he has to say.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
willalbion said:
Man, I've been watching the albion since 84, experienced the awful black hole that was Gillingham, I love the Albion, But McGhee? Come on.. I'll be there cheering the stripes but inwardly wishing him a Glenn Roeder (brain tumor, benign, but RESIGN)

Lovely thought there, Willalbion. I must add you to my "NSCers to meet list" :dunce:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
timbha said:
there are many reasons why we can't and aren't signing new players ... Mc Ghee himself must be one of the main reasons

Proof please.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
willalbion said:
Come on.. I'll be there cheering the stripes but inwardly wishing him a Glenn Roeder (brain tumor, benign, but RESIGN)

You sir are a **** of the highest order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here