Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mcghee is such a bastard

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
He's not really a bastard, I actually like the guy having sat next to him at the end of season dinner. I just don't think the team is being managed very well at the moment.

A retraction here helps, but I would remove the title of this thread. It is libelous and there are one or two people at the club who are considering further action.:( :(

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle C said:
A retraction here helps, but I would remove the title of this thread. It is libelous and there are one or two people at the club who are considering further action.:( :(

What are you on about?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its a wind up Chappers.

McGhee is big enough and ugly enough to take some criticism on the chin.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
Its a wind up Chappers.

McGhee is big enough and ugly enough to take some criticism on the chin.

I'm not sure what he's trying to prove and anyway, I reckon I could get up in front of a judge and convince him that McGhee is a bastard.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Uncle C said:

Are you saying that his father is at the club as well :eek:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
McGhee doesn't seem the sort of bloke who would go running to Mummy. I reckon if Chappers went up to McGhee and said " Mark I think you are a bastard " McGhee would simply head butt Chappers full on the nose and then laugh at him lying on the floor.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
McGhee doesn't seem the sort of bloke who would go running to Mummy. I reckon if Chappers went up to McGhee and said " Mark I think you are a bastard " McGhee would simply head butt Chappers full on the nose and then laugh at him lying on the floor.

:lolol:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Legally he could do as Chappers threw away his only defence, by later saying he didn't thinnk he was a bastard. However i wouldn't think they'r stupid enough to try and libel fans for inane and stupid if harmless banter

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Think back to the Belotti incident. There comes a time when people's patience runs out.

Its one thing to tell a person face to face and another to publish libel on a public domain.
I have no axe to grind here, just wishing to spare you possible prosecution. It is a very direct and public statement that you made.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle C said:
Think back to the Belotti incident. There comes a time when people's patience runs out.

Its one thing to tell a person face to face and another to publish libel on a public domain.
I have no axe to grind here, just wishing to spare you possible prosecution. It is a very direct statement and public that you made.

If I were to call you a bastard, would you sue me?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
You would be libelling a pseudonym and that is acceptable as it hides my real identity.
Unfortunately you did use McGhees real name:nono:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Okay then, you bas....

Not really.

I almost forgot, when did our defenders start thinking it was a good idea to let the ball bounce so much instead of heading it clear? Weren't they taught not to do this when they were, ooh, 13?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Buck said:
It does come back to the striker issue, but what is frustrating is the fact that none of them seem to have improved this season. What are we doing with them in training?

What did frustrate me was there was a period after we went a goal down, where we started to get some half decent balls in the area, also some decent low crosses (Knight would have liked those), and Shaw and Williams were struggling to deal with these. So McGhee makes the correct substitution and brings Robinson on for Hart and Carole goes into midfield, with this balls not being cleared Robinson might get something out of this. CKR then gets booked for something he had been warned about 3 times by the ref, so you have to take him off, as he will probably get sent off otherwise, the only option available is McCammon. Ok we still have the wingers on, who are putting some decent balls in, get Trolley in the middle and hope the ball hits his substantial frame and goes in. But McCammon then keeps running down the left flank, so we lose our shape.

Now is this because he is goal shy and does not want to get in the middle, is he incapable of following instructions or is it that he did not know what he was meant to be doing?
Late on during the game, McGammon got the ball and held it up superbly with his back to goal on the edge of the box. Looking for someon to play it to someone in the South Stand shouted one of the cruellest things they could ever have said...

"TURN!"

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
If I were to call you a bastard, would you sue me?
I wouldn't worry about it Chappers. If McGhee is feeling stroppy and wants a few quid through the libel courts, it's Bozza that's going to get his arse sued off. Bozza in turn will merely come after you looking to clout your bollocks for a six with a shovel.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here