Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mcghee is such a bastard

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
After seeing us lose against Millwall and play so shit against Coventry we are a very poor championship side and no amount of rosey glasses and half full pints is going to change that.

I blame it all on Norman Baker the useless ugly piece of shit :censored:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Spielberg said:

I blame it all on Norman Baker the useless ugly piece of shit :censored:

I blame Magoo for having the coaching ability of a twat and spunking money on people like Turienzo and Trolley.

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Uncle Spielberg said:
Chappers is right. Its time to admit

WE ARE TOTAL SHIT

Where were you when we were truly shit? ???

On a scale of shitness, those turd-gid days at Pissfield were SHIT.

In comparison, the football you watched on Saturday was sublime.

FFS :angry: :angry:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I really dont understand where most the people slaggin off saturdays performance are coming from.

We had 20 attempts at goal, yes TWENTY! ok it wasnt the most amazing match but if wed have had a striker who know where the net was wed have CANED Coventry.

Those who think that was an awful performance must have seriously short memories!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
eastlondonseagull said:
Where were you when we were truly shit? ???

On a scale of shitness, those turd-gid days at Pissfield were SHIT.

In comparison, the football you watched on Saturday was sublime.

FFS :angry: :angry:

I concur!! Which is why the twat on the phone in made me laugh (not). " I've been supporting the Albion for donkeys years & this is the worst team I've ever seen."

Hello, we nearly dropped out of the league you f***ing chimp!

:angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When are people going to bloody move on from the Gillingham days.

We are not likely to get those extra seats fill in with the publicity as below

" Come to the Albion this Saturday, we know we are crap but we are nowhere near as shit as we were at Gillingham "

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Albion Dan said:

Those who think that was an awful performance must have seriously short memories!

Just because we've been worse does not mean were aren't a poor side now does it?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
These people need to move on , you chimp, that was 8 years ago, we need to get new supporters especially when Falmer happens. There are 4000 supporters who would put on with any shit they are served as they have proved this season but this is not going to fill a 23000 stadium. We need entertainment in the meantime as well.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
chappers...dont tell BAG you fell asleep..

I am sure she would be very impressed!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:

" Come to the Albion this Saturday, we know we are crap but we are nowhere near as shit as we were at Gillingham "

:ohmy:

Agreed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Just because we've been worse does not mean were aren't a poor side now does it?

Yeah wish we were Swindon Gillingham or Bristol City,or Rotherham.

We are really underachieving given our circumstances

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
eastlondonseagull said:
Miles better than Millwall, Chappers. Wake up ;)

How exactly, we scored against Millwall

The only benefit was we didnt lose three points, just a matter of £40 grand, which is probably much less than the lost revenue if we go down, but could have helped massively today

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
chappers...dont tell BAG you fell asleep..

I am sure she would be very impressed!

Yeah, sorry about that. I still have no recollection of telling her I was sorting her a ticket. I'd had a few drinks at the time of the conversation (whenever it was).

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
But how crap where we? I wasn't there, but if 2 of our shots had gone in with the same performance bar that would people have been saying that we were lucky to win with that performance, or that we deserved to win? Are we deficient in finishing only, or general play?

These are not rhetorical questions - I'm interested in replies.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Icy Gull said:
Yeah wish we were Swindon Gillingham or Bristol City.

Okay so we aren't as bad as we were at Gillingham (when the state of the club was far worse than it is now) and we aren't as bad as those three teams. Hoorah! That makes me want to watch us serve up a shower of shit every time we play.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Uncle Spielberg said:

We have moved on from the Gillingham days. But we now know the true meaning of shite. As Albion Dan said above, 20 shots on goal is not the stuff of a team that is not trying. FFS :angry:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Spielberg said:

Because Gillingham is a benchmark for how bad things can get. In comparison, we are in clover at the moment. If you go around telling everyone we're shit (which we're not), no-one would want to turn up.

BTW TMLS, I am just trying to ascertain whether your signature is hilarious or laughable.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Which makes it even worse 20 shots and no goals, whoppee !. I would rather 1 shot and 1 goal. Also I don't get excited when 18 of those shots hit the corner flag. How many of the 20 where on target, not very many I would wager.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I want us to do a lot better, as all fans do. However, shall we have a reality check & realise where we are, where we've come from etc.

Smell the coffee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here