Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee in or out?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Theatre of Trees said:
No thanks a QPR season ticket holding friend of mine complains he plays players out of position and prefers playing grafters rather than those with skill who he keeps on the bench.

In.

I've also seen that from QPR fans.

In - I think there may well be changes at the end of the season though.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
BarrelofFun said:
In.

There is some money, but not enough to buy a troop of players that we so desperately need.

Left back (maybe) creative midfielder and a goalscorer.

The man got us up and kept us up against all odds. We have proved the bookies right this time (experts on this sort of thing).

Give him until November next season and then review.

all that and mmmmmmmmmm IN

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
lots of thought and its

in

and there will be lots of changes next season up or down.:glare:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
As much as I wanna blame him for his lack of people skills and playing people out of position the blame lies ityh the board for too little investment NGW too late.

Ok flame me

In - he's not been the problem this season.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Pointless thread, we are stuck with his uselessness till his contract expires.

Only then will we see the back of him:nono:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Rougvie said:
Pointless thread, we are stuck with his uselessness till his contract expires.

Only then will we see the back of him:nono:

That being the case then why bother with these pointless threads ?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
In.

But I would forgive him for walking, straight into somewhere like QPR, where he would only have ONE hand tied behind his back.

And if he walks, and we get another Hinshelwood solution, I look forward to hearing from the outers on here

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
5 wins all season, falls out with our best players, playing dire negative football, wasting the little money we have..

out!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Barry Hazgon said:
In.

But I would forgive him for walking, straight into somewhere like QPR, where he would only have ONE hand tied behind his back.

And if he walks, and we get another Hinshelwood solution, I look forward to hearing from the outers on here

It rather depends who just been sacked doesn't it ? With very few exceptions we'd get an unknown quantity or somebody who has failed elsewhere.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
IN - I don't see how any other manager could have kept us up with the resources we have. I thought it was a pretty fine effort to stay up last season. Unfortunately this seems to have set the expectation that we should stay up every year. I bet if we had gone down last season we would be upper half of league one with no pressure on McGhee to go.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
brightonfan_86 said:
25,000 pounds for GNW services, 6 figure bid for Tom Brighton? the same old f***ing excuse. :bla: :bla:

Well done your normal intelligent answer to any fair point. In case you had not noticed other clubs spend considerably more on players. I do not know why people are surprised that Brighton and Crewe (the two lowest spenders with smallest crowds) are bottom.

Definitely in at least until Christmas. He deserves another chance to compete on a level playing field.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
IN till November then review.

But I agree with Yorkie..... Dick may have patience but others may force his hand..... which will be a mistake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here