Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGhee in or out?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Kinky Gerbils said:

_________P__W_L__D
QPR____ 259 102 82 75
BRs_____247 90 87 70

Not an outstanding record, but could do a job. Whether it would be a good one.....

Although I would rather McGhee as he has been successful and has bags of experience.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Wait until November, if we're not in the top six, then fresh blood will be needed, especially if he is still playing quality players out of position.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
FalmerforAll!** said:

What exactly is so clever about being able to spell 'out' in big letters, you sycophantic child?

In. [only small letters, but I still really mean it.]

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
McGhee in...He should be given the opportunity to at least have a go at getting us back up, if we are not within striking distance of the play-offs by mid-late November then maybe time for a change. That would give any new manager the whole month of December to assess the squad before the January transfer window opens.

Also, of all the names for a replacement that have been bandied about recently the only one I would like to take over is Stan Ternant...Failing that Danny Wilson.

When we have had managerial changes in the past there have always been 2 names I have put forward. The first has been John Ward, but sadly I think he has had his time. The other is Terry Connor but with no managerial experience it would be a gamble.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thimble Keegan said:

When we have had managerial changes in the past and there have always been 2 names I have put forward. The first has been John Ward, but sadly I think he has had his time. The other is Terry Connor but with no managerial experience it would be a gamble.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Who is John Ward?

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
hans kraay fan club said:
Who is John Ward?

Managed both Rovers & City and had 'relative' success with both on small budgets. Currently in charge of Cheltenham Town and has been around bit, assisting Graham Taylor at Watford (first spell) and Aston Villa. Also assisted Dave Jones at Wolves.

Quite a respected coach who likes to play attacking football with wingers.

But, like I said, I think his time has gone.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Last edited:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
hans kraay fan club said:
What exactly is so clever about being able to spell 'out' in big letters, you sycophantic child?

In. [only small letters, but I still really mean it.]

Its a joke you mug!Ernest leader of the ARS?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here