McGhee in or out

• McGhee In

Votes: 107 52.7%
  • McGhee Out

Votes: 96 47.3%

• Total voters

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
In. We are competing with teams, as Yorkie said earlier, with more expensive players on their bench than our whole squad. We are not relegated yet!

The only other team in a similar financial situation to us is Crewe with their turnover and they don't rent their bloody stadium.

Come on Brighton :albion:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Trigger said:
6 wins in 48 = :wave:

Any other manager in the country with that pathetic record would've been sacked by now.:angry:

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
gerbil said:
Any other manager in the country with that pathetic record would've been sacked by now.:angry:

Agreed, but he's got a long way to go until he gets sacked. Dick Knight sets a landmark on sacking. You have to lose as many games in a row as Martin Hinshelwood until Dick Knight is willing to part with his precious money and pay off you're contract.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
BarrelofFun said:
In. We are competing with teams, as Yorkie said earlier, with more expensive players on their bench than our whole squad. We are not relegated yet!

The only other team in a similar financial situation to us is Crewe with their turnover and they don't rent their bloody stadium.

Come on Brighton :albion:

what he said

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Weekly poll?
It's a daily poll now.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
gerbil said:

Any other club with pathetic facilities like us would have gone under by now.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yorkie said:
Any other club with pathetic facilities like us would have gone under by now.

If I was unable to do my job properly but blamed my computer/old printers/out of date software/poor office/low wage I would still be sacked and replaced by someone who could work in those circumstances.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
pasty said:
If I was unable to do my job properly but blamed my computer/old printers/out of date software/poor office/low wage I would still be sacked and replaced by someone who could work in those circumstances.

You've not worked where I work then. Everyone blames the printers/faxes/software/office environment. Only thing we can't blame is the PC's as they're all spanking new.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
pasty said:
Who could then?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Woodchip said:
You've not worked where I work then. Everyone blames the printers/faxes/software/office environment. Only thing we can't blame is the PC's as they're all spanking new.

The office where I have been working doesn't have any computers, printers, etc.
The fax machine is over 15 years old and everything has to be written out longhand.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
pasty said:

:clap:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The point I was trying to make was that I am fed up of hearing the same old excuses brought out time and time again. If someone cannot perform in their appointed role, especially if they knew the circumstances when accepting the role, then they should be replaced by someone who can. 6 wins in 48 games is not good enough. Full Stop. And right now, no I don't know who should be brought in instead, but then I'm not paid to know that am I?

PS - There is actually nothing wrong with the office equipment where I work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here