Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McFauls blasts Wilkins' "terrible man-management skills"

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If that's supposed to be a summary of my thoughts, then you're only half right. League one was shit last season, and Wilkins did alright to get us into 7th. Where I do disagree with nsc though is that I believe League one will be shit again next season. Ok, MK Dons might be decent, and Leicester should be top 8 material, but other than that it'll be the same old dross. Plus, we've lost Swansea and Forest, two of the few teams who could actually play football. As I said, Wilkins did ok last season, but just because Micky is the KING doesn't mean he can get away with serving up rubbish in this most mediocre of divisions.

Not supposed to be any reference to you, no. Just to a bit of crap that keeps getting regurgitated by various anti-Wilkins posters.

Its not all about you, you know! :jester:

Maybe it was why he was sacked, but having a grumpy McFaul (as well as Hart and Reid) sat in the ressies having a whinge about the "nasty man who won't let me play ball" didn't prevent us from winning promotion.

eh? winning promotion??:eek::eek::eek::eek:

did I miss something last season?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
To cut to the chase, if Adams is the man to take us forward and bearing in mind he has a full pre-season to build the squad if we get into the playoffs next season it was a good move to replace Wilkins with him.

If we don't, it wasn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here