Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCammon out

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
TrevorDove said:
So we are reducing the squad size once again - either Dick Tight and the Lardy Jocko clown have got a huge signing up their sleeve or the squad is going to be seriously lacking in experience!

High risk tactics in my opinion with the window closing on Tuesday.

OR we are in the shit financial wise and need to trim the bill

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
Rougvie said:
How can you 'replace' someone who has done f*** ALL ?

Surely having the £1500 or so a week the useless fucker was on is more than acceptable.

Harsh, winner against Sunderland not enough for you !

That said, I'm not shedding any tears about his departure.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
ditchy said:
OR we are in the shit financial wise and need to trim the bill
I'm guessing this is closer to the mark. McCammon did have a flounce over a year ago but I find it hard to believe they've fallen out to this extent. It must be wages.

Infernal Optimist

Aug 15, 2003
Simster said:
I'm guessing this is closer to the mark. McCammon did have a flounce over a year ago but I find it hard to believe they've fallen out to this extent. It must be wages.

If that is true then surely, we the supporters should be told? The fact is we are probably going to be relegated if we can't find a CF from somewhere. Nothing is certain of course but we are weakening our squad when all our rivals are strengthening theirs.

Now if we are skint, then so be it. Survivial is more important than staying in the Championship. However, I hope that it is a question of freeing up resources for a signing or a loan as we desperately need a new face or two...

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Sid James said:
Harsh, winner against Sunderland not enough for you !

Fair enough, but he has been here for what almost a year permanantly, 4 goals (off the top of my head) so thats 52 x £1000 MINIMUM a week that he wold be on, so............

£52000 / 4 = £13,000 PER GOAL at a very conservative option.

BARGAIN !

Even old placcy couldnt justify that return, its him that needs a trolley to transport all the cash that he has STOLEN from our empty coffers over the last year.

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
trueblue said:
This would be a very bad move without someone else lined up. McCammon and CKR are a reasonable combination. Big Mc may not be a football genius but he's definitely worth having about I reckon.

Some of the criticism of him is ridiculous. If he's really that dreadful, why would Watford even take a look at him? May I suggest that people who know a bit more about football obviously think that he can be useful.....

Spot on!...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
_wilka_ said:
Just watch him turn into a 30 goal a second striker :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :jester:

Ok maybe not this time!

30 goals a second!!! Bloody hell, that would be awesome. Not including injury time, we'd end up winning 162,000 - 0.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
If there are real financial problems then the fans should be told and soon - the board would surely have to be questioned over where exactley the money is going.

What with the board asking for 40 notes money, I smell a rat.

Of course, I will retract all of this once we sign Shipperley next week

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Reading the argus , does it look like he has fallen out with MM ?the wording (insisting ) seems fairly stern .. sounds as tho MM just wants rid

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
bhafc99 said:
30 goals a second!!! Bloody hell, that would be awesome. Not including injury time, we'd end up winning 162,000 - 0.

:lolol: :jester:

And that kids is why you should read through things before you post them!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
trueblue said:
This would be a very bad move without someone else lined up. McCammon and CKR are a reasonable combination. Big Mc may not be a football genius but he's definitely worth having about I reckon.

Some of the criticism of him is ridiculous. If he's really that dreadful, why would Watford even take a look at him? May I suggest that people who know a bit more about football obviously think that he can be useful.....

I second the spot on! on that one.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
if he's on 1500k a week + Knight 4k and the fact we lost 2 stikers then surely there are no excuses for no one coming in

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
TrevorDove said:
If there are real financial problems then the fans should be told and soon - the board would surely have to be questioned over where exactley the money is going.

What with the board asking for 40 notes money, I smell a rat.

Of course, I will retract all of this once we sign Shipperley next week

Why next week?... MM should have been on the dog and bone to Warnock yesterday... we are ALWAYS too slow in the transfer market tho'...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
What are people on about? He's bene good this season? ??? ??? ???

McPhee, Hart, and now Gatting all look better target men, he is woeful, his technical ability is nil, he's slow, he can't shoot, or pass. He wins some headers, not enough for a man of his size, but they're rarely ever TO anyone. I will not be sad to see the back of him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Dougal said:
if he's on 1500k a week + Knight 4k and the fact we lost 2 stikers then surely there are no excuses for no one coming in

Spot on again!!... and I think McCammon will be on more than that anyway...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here