Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
419990999_4ed8300895_m.jpg

Source?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I have to say, Kevin Keehan has got to be one of the shitest managers in non-league football.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The decision to re-sign him and Hart just gets stupider the more you look at it.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Good move for all concerned... Mayo stays match fit, Lewes get a defensive genius, who can only be matched by Micah Richards or Ashley Cole and Brighton get an out-of-favour player (partially) off of the wage bill.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
f***ing stupid decision to re-sign him which is being vindicated more and more by the day. Good riddance.

thanks for that. we all know you dont like him, so why the "good riddance" for a loyal club servant?

I suppose we are overflowing with cover in defence at the moment, so this seems like an infinitely sensible decision:nono:

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
It would be great if DW was appointed Lewes manager in the next couple of weeks.

:catfight::catfight::catfight::catfight:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
will he even play a game this season for us? reckon leon knight is going to ROAST him on thursday

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
It does seem odd timing given that we currently have 4 defenders injured. If he is surpless to requirements when Hinsh, Virgo, El Abd and Hawkins are not full fit, what chance will he get when they are?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here