Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mayo to Lewes

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In fairness, I originally clicked on a thread titled 'Mayo to Lewes', expecting it to be about Mayo going to Lewes. To stumble upon this boring, unhelpful, divisive repeated whingefest yet again, was a 'bonus'. In amongst the reams of mistruths and pure speculation, was conjecture regarding Reid's contract, which I was able to put to bed, with an actual fact. I rather hoped that a couple of days later, this might have all blown over. As its still droning on, I decided to share my thoughts with you. Ta ra.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
In fairness, I originally clicked on a thread titled 'Mayo to Lewes', expecting it to be about Mayo going to Lewes. To stumble upon this boring, unhelpful, divisive repeated whingefest yet again, was a 'bonus'. In amongst the reams of mistruths and pure speculation, was conjecture regarding Reid's contract, which I was able to put to bed, with an actual fact. I rather hoped that a couple of days later, this might have all blown over. As its still droning on, I decided to share my thoughts with you. Ta ra.

I accept this thread has run its course.

You confirmed that Reid was indeed offered a deal from DK, something that I had hinted at.

You then confirm that your information should be regarded as FACT, whilst others that offer information that they know is fact, but you disagree with should then be considered mistruths and conjecture.

Why ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I accept this thread has run its course.

You confirmed that Reid was indeed offered a deal from DK, something that I had hinted at.

You then confirm that your information should be regarded as FACT, whilst others that offer information that they know is fact, but you disagree with should then be considered mistruths and conjecture.

Why ?

Its only a fact, if you know it to be a fact, and are prepared to reveal the source.

I've never revealed mine, as no-one has ever asked.

Now that you have, Reidy and I play [well until he went home] for the same Sunday cricket club, Parham Park CC.

So, where does all of your 'information' come from?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Its only a fact, if you know it to be a fact, and are prepared to reveal the source.

I've never revealed mine, as no-one has ever asked.

Now that you have, Reidy and I play [well until he went home] for the same Sunday cricket club, Parham Park CC.

So, where does all of your 'information' come from?

I cannot give you any names but I am right next to the people that were involved in all the issues I have commented on.

I hope you respect it is slightly easier for you to give a name of a passing aquaintance to an ex player that now is plying his trade in Oz, than it is for me to be more specific.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
To be honest Big Gully - I didn't read all the other pages (way too much detail and not very interesting to be honest) - just this one so I have no idea what went on - it just looked like you got trumped. Maybe not - who cares ? Not me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Arguing with BigGully is like trying to nail jelly to the wall. You try to pin him down to a specific point, and he spins off with another whimsical little half-arsed theory that is all based on the square route of f*** all.

It'd be almost entertaining, if it wasn't mildly tragic.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Arguing with BigGully is like trying to nail jelly to the wall. You try to pin him down to a specific point, and he spins off with another whimsical little half-arsed theory that is all based on the square route of f*** all.

It'd be almost entertaining, if it wasn't mildly tragic.

Not true, however I can hardly remember you having any sustained discussion with me.

I like some of your posts, but you remind me of the insignificant kids in the school playground shouting 'fight...fight...fight' whilst a couple have a disagreement, before running off to tell teacher !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here