Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Matt Hancock is a hands-on kind of man.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
All a bit of a circus really.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Like the Hydra, another ghoulish head will grow back in his place.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Like the Hydra, another ghoulish head will grow back in his place.

Are you not keeping up? It grew already.

theresa-mays-future-hangs-in-the-balance-1138182568-5cebf71819f1d-960x600.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
With Patel’s lower half and Javid’s head the Tories certainly have some weirdly shaped people.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
With Patel’s lower half and Javid’s head the Tories certainly have some weirdly shaped people.

I reckon Rees Mogg is a big fan of Dorian Grey so he keeps those two for his excess oddness. Although if that is the case, he needs more donors as he has plenty of oddness to go around.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Is this the smarmiest cabinet we've ever had? I'm not overly political, but just as people they turn my stomach.

Johnson, Patel, Gove, Hancock and Mogg(I don't think he is actually cabinet?).

Urgh.

You forgot one.
Liz Truss.
I seriously cannot watch her for more than a minute, the look on her face and her attitude winds me right up, she looks like she has a blob of dog shit under her nose.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Yep, took the BBC over half an hour to realise Hancock had tweeted his own resignation video :)
Not paying proper attention.

Sorry. [emoji852]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I think they are made up of leftover parts from Darth Mogg's Dr. Moreau style experiments he carries out on his vast, secret, Island facility.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Javid, Sunak, Patel ....marvelous role models for multicultural Britain and well done to the Conservatives for once again leading the way in diversity and inclusion ... so far, TWO female PM's and numerous ethnic minority appointees to the top jobs in government [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Javid, Sunak, Patel ....marvelous role models for multicultural Britain and well done to the Conservatives for once again leading the way in diversity and inclusion ... so far, TWO female PM's and numerous ethnic minority appointees to the top jobs in government [emoji106]

[emoji1785][emoji2961]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Ouch. I think you have misjudged the tone of this thread quite badly :nono:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Ouch. I think you have misjudged the tone of this thread quite badly :nono:
Some of us celebrate diversity and people of all ethnicities reaching the top jobs Clampy while others seek to denigrate peoples appearance (racist undertones?) ....

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Some of us celebrate diversity and people of all ethnicities reaching the top jobs Clampy while others seek to denigrate peoples appearance (racist undertones?) ....

I suppose the first thing that leaps out about this post of yours is your emphasis on ethnicity over ability. Telling.

And to cite Priti Patel as an example of a marvelous role model for multicultural Britain is incorrect. She is a notoriously intolerant individual.

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Johnson’s propaganda red top is reporting this:

“His local constituency party in Suffolk is said to be enraged by news of the affair and there is talk of him facing deselection at the next election.”

Surely, if they think Hancock is a c***, they must realise that Johnson is an even bigger (in every sense of the word) c***?

This right wing populist Government may well be losing their traditional supporters as they try and attract the former Labour voters from the north. They could end up with nothing.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I suppose the first thing that leaps out about this post of yours is your emphasis on ethnicity and not ability. Telling.
Your assumption that mentioning ethnicity excludes ability is also very telling ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here